Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > Death Scouts

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Evil Wizard Rocker badge - Name of Bagde

Requirements to earn badge :

1.You must meet an experienced wizard rocker and learn the basics of how to right a song

2. You must write a song about how muggles stink and how Death Eaters rock

3. You must write one more song about how voldemort is awesome

4. You must preform the songs infront of He who must not be named

Then you will have your Evil Wizard Rocker Badge.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
lol. im joining!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yay! Now, think of a badge. I have a lot in mind, but they're not complete.

message 4: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
I want to join!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments sure! Just think of a badge.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Niiiicce, grossome!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Are you a fast typer?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I know! You've been on like for the whole day!

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
same here!!!!!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I go on and off, I'll be on one minute and off the next.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments what? are? you? talking? about? (or this case typing)

message 12: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
nvm again

message 13: by Mia (new)

Mia | 103 comments Ok, here goes -

name of badge: poisoned selling

1. Go around your neghborhood to a bunch of muggles and ask them to order cookies

2. you must sell atleast 25 boxes

3. you must magically create the cookies and poison them

4. You must video tape the family eating them secretly and show it to your troop leader.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.