The Plague - the Roleplay discussion

The Warehouse > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sky , Cora (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 124 comments Mod
Read books. Talk quietly. Or not...

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 63 comments Mod
Jahn came in, eating the bread Tiani had given him.

message 3: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora smiled at him "Hey Mattie got all banana's and left."

message 4: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora sat in the far corner, a book open in her hands. She hadn't noticed anyone come in because she was so immersed in her book. She'd never had the luxury of her own books to read before.

Jahn nodded to Pandora, then grabbed a book and slid casually into a seat next to Cora. He held out a piece of bread for her, a smirk on his face as he lowered her book for her to see the bread.

message 6: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora smiled at all of the books and picked up 'Goodnight Moon' she smiled her Mum used to read this to her

message 7: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora took the book and skipped to her room

message 8: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora looked up at Jahn and smiled gratefully, carefully taking the bread in his hand. "Thank you," she said, placing a piece of paper in the book to hold her spot. She closed the book, setting it on the table in front of her.

Jahn shrugged. "Anytime." He said, taking a bit out of his own bread.

message 10: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora ripped a small iece off of the bread and realized how hungry she was. She took a bite of the bread.

Once she'd finished her bread, she looked back at Jahn. "So, what do you do around here?" she asked, leaning back in her chair a little. She tried not to be nervous, but she was always nervous.

"Doctor. I was going to be one before, but then the Plague hit and when there was no cure by the time it struck my family, I wasn't able to continue and look after my sister at the same time.... so we came here." Jahn said. He'd also finished his bread, so he said: "What about you?"

message 12: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora shrugged. "I go out on raids to find food and anything else we need." she said. "Besides, I'm not really good at anything else, and I wanted to help."

Jahn chuckled. "I'm sure your good at lots of stuff."

message 14: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora smiled back. "Not really. But if that's what you want to think..." she trailed off, shrugging. "..Then I can't stop you. Besides, being a Doctor officially makes you better than me at that," she pointed out.

"I might be better than you at that, but not at much else."

message 16: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora laughed quietly, the first time she'd laughed since arriving at the warehouse. "You'd be surprised at my lack-of skill," she joked. She hadn't joke around in a while, either.

"Then I guess we're equally lacking." Jahn said to her.

message 18: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora walked in to the library hopeing there was more books she liked

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayumi was reading because she was quite bored and she was waiting for Jarrett.

Jarrett walked into the library and again bumped into Pandora. "Hello, again."

message 20: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora smiled "Hi o wow this is getting odd."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Quite true but I have not asked you what your name is," replied Jarrett.

message 22: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments "O i'm Pandora or you could call me Panda if you like." she said smileing "So whats your then?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am Jarrett but called me Jared," said Jarrett.

message 24: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments "O wow thats such and awsome name!" Panda said

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like the name of Pandora it reminds me of the story of Pandora's Box," said Jarrett.

message 26: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora laughed "Thanks my Mum used to call me her little box of evil."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Quite right for you are a curious person. Just do not go too curious for everyone says curiosity killed the cat," smiled Jarrett.

message 28: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Panda frownd "My Mum told me Kitty ran away."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is just a saying and no cats died when someone made a saying out of it or said this," said Jarrett as he looked at Pandora.

message 30: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora smiled "O ok thats good. But it's still kinda fun to be a bit curious."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I am always curious but I am just like you," smiled Jarret, "by the way have you seen a girl with a samurai sword named Mayumi?"

Mayumi looked up because she heard someone call her name.

message 32: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora said "Wail it's nice to meet some one kinda like me and" shock her head "No i'm sorry i havent."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((you mean shook right?))

"I see, she is my little sister but she always stay here when she is quite bored," said Jarrett.

message 34: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments ((lol probably)) "Really." Pandora said "I like to come in here and all the time for like fun tho."

message 35: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments ((lol probably)) "Really." Pandora said "I like to come in here and all the time for like fun tho."

message 36: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Falla walked in, rolling her head.

message 37: by Sky , Cora (new)

☻ ☻ Sister Grimm ☻ ☻ wrote: ""Then I guess we're equally lacking." Jahn said to her."

Cora shrugged. She had never been good at anything, but she knew that their conversation about it could go on for a while. "Anyways, have you had much to do? Are a lot of people showing up injured or something?" she asked.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"She loves the library and sometimes she forgets her job but she is always working extra," smiled Jarrett.

Jahn shook his head. "Not many, thankfully."

message 40: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora half-smiled. "Well, that's good." she said.

Jahn smiled and shrugged. "Yeah, it is. It gives me more free time to read and stuff, you know?"

message 42: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora nodded. She loved reading, but barely found time for it. "As long as you like what you do, then it's fine," she said.

Jahn nodded.

((gtg))

message 44: by Sky , Cora (new)

((awww, bye))

Cora looked around, but there didn't seem to be a lot of people in the Library. She looked back at Jahn. "So, what else do you do on your free time?" she asked. She didn't usually talk to people, and she didn't know what exactly you talked about.

Jahn looked at the book in his hands. "Read, write songs, watch my sister..."

message 46: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) She sat down on a bench, pulling a worn old book out of the shelf.

message 47: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Panda nodded her head "Fun."

message 48: by Sky , Cora (new)

☻ ☻ Sister Grimm ☻ ☻ wrote: "Jahn looked at the book in his hands. "Read, write songs, watch my sister...""

Cora nodded, remembering her own sister. "My sister used to be a handful," she said quietly. She paused, wondering if she'd actually said anything or not.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, this book is about the black plague that happen in Europe a long time ago in the medieval times," said Jarrett as he was reading.

message 50: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments "Thats really sad." Pandora said

« previous 1 3