Kannapolis Paranormal Booksuckers discussion

New books to look forward to > Paranormal books to add?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (chey1) | 652 comments Mod
So I am going through our paranormal collection of what the Kannapolis Branch has to offer and I wanted everyone's opinion on books that we should have. This is not counting new books. What do you think is missing from our collection?

message 2: by Erik (new)

Erik | 97 comments More Charles de Lint

message 3: by Peaches (new)

Peaches (princesspeaches) | 94 comments I've really been looking forward to reading the YA series The Hollow by Jessica Verday, but it has mixed reviews.

The Accidental Friends series. I know the library has the first one, but none after. (Dakota Cassidy)

I've heard good things about the Gardella Vampire Chronicles and Regency Draculia. (Colleen Gleason)

message 4: by Jessica (new)

We just put an order in for over 100 paranormal and fantasy books!

message 5: by Peaches (new)

Peaches (princesspeaches) | 94 comments I'm drooling. Have you guys ordered the two newest books for the Iron King series?

message 6: by Jessica (new)

I did send those on to the person who orders ya books already because I am dying to read them :)

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Don't forget to check out our website for books that we've ordered-we did put an order in for Gleason and Cassidy as well as some other good authors!

message 8: by Jessica (new)

We just got in a full cart of paranormals!!! Check in tomorrow to see the goodies!

message 9: by Peaches (new)

Peaches (princesspeaches) | 94 comments I'm coming in today. I had a ton on order. Though, the one Cassidy book, Dead, isn't available for me yet. I have 5 others, so I *should* be ok. :P

message 10: by Jessica (new)

It should probably get you through the weekend :)

message 11: by Jessica (new)

We are about to open two more bins of new books so maybe the book you want is in one of those bins!

message 12: by Peaches (new)

Peaches (princesspeaches) | 94 comments I grabbed Confessions of a Vampires Girlfriend off the cart. The one Katie book (well, 2 books in one) I haven't read.

message 13: by Jessica (new)

We have a few more that had already been checked out-so if you have missed a few of her off-shoot series, check the website.

message 14: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Curtis | 6 comments I second the more charles delint. Also, Cathryn Valente and M.R. Sellars. And Gail Martin. She's not urban fantasy, she's high fantasy, but she's local. Also Nancy Collins Sonja Blue books, since Laurell K has named them as inspiration for Anita Blake.

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Accidently dead just came in.
We are going to look at some of the other authors mentioned, especially Gail Martin because she is local.