Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

Twoleg Place > The Neighborhood

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Snow jumped onto the fence dividing her home and Amata's. She waited for them to catch up.

message 2: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) walking up to them.."Hello.. i'm silk.."

message 3: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "i know.. but i mean snow," she said happily.

message 4: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) walking past max's home to see if she could find coon.. she sees max,"hay max!" she calls for him.

message 5: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Hi Silk!" Max lept down from the tree he had been climbing. "What's up?"

message 6: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "I'm trying to find Coon.. you see him?"she asks trying to look farther than her vision.

message 7: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "He's right over there." Max said, pointing to the end of the street.

message 8: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Thank you!" walking off happier than usual.

message 9: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) running to coon,"I know it has been one day but i missed you so much!" she rubbed her face against his.

message 10: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "You think we could go and sit in your secret space?" she asked,Licking his shoulder.

message 11: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Purring she fallowed his actions.

message 12: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) ((Okay))

message 13: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments Max watched them go in Coon's house and turned to go visit Amata.

message 14: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Feb 18, 2011 03:41PM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(ok, so we're in coon's home. I want to lock this topic, but i dont know how... could someone do it?)

message 15: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Coon when do you want tell every one?" Silk asked him.

message 16: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments Max saved Coon from answering by walking over by them and saw them. "Hi! What's up?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Frost went for a run and saw the gathering of cats, She run's up to them.

message 18: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Oh. So do you want to go do something?" Max asked. Then he noticed Frost. "Oh, hi Frost! What's up?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Frost smiled. "I thought you wanted to introduce me to the other House cats" she said

message 20: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Oh yeah! This is Silk and Coon. Also there is Mystic, Colette, Snow, Lexie, Carling, Amy, and Luna. You might not meet Amata, she doesn't live in this neighborhood. But everyone is nice. Also most of the other cats live around here." Max said. "You'll probably meet them around the neighborhood."

message 21: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Hi Frost! Welcome," meowed Snow friendly.

message 22: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Hi!" Max said. He turned over to the direction of the forest. "Well, I'm going to go guys. Bye!" Max hurried over near to the forest.

message 23: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) fallowing him she left..((Sorry no access to a computer!))

message 24: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Snow bounded back to her Two-leg place.

message 25: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "I would like that.. i really want them to know." she said to him.

message 26: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Yes.. We should." she said getting happier.

message 27: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) sitting there she said,"I can't wait to tell them!"

message 28: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Coon, have you found them yet?"

message 29: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Great! Where are they all?" she asked him.

message 30: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) (s'ok.))

message 31: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments ((Max is with Amata at her home.))

message 32: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Snow heard her name being called. She bounded up the fence of her Two-leg home and padded to Coon and Silk. "Did one of you guys call my name?" she asked, puzzled.

message 33: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) 'You found her!" silk said.

message 34: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"That's great! Congratulations!!" meowed Snow enthusiastically.

message 35: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Thank you!" silk said, beaming.

message 36: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
"Congratulations!" Mystic cheered. She gave Silk a friendly flick with her tail.