Shannon Hale Fan Club discussion

Updated Survey!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Murphy | 3 comments Hey Group,

I'm conducting research for a school project and would be forever indebted if you would spare 5 minutes to take this survey:
spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?...
Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again everyone!

Sarah

message 2: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 346 comments Mod
done it!
Although, please be conscious about the groups you post this in. Shannon Hale's books aren't really mysteries so some would consider this as Spam. I know that some other Moderators would delete this comment in a group like this which doesn't pertain all that much to the mystery genre. However, in a group like the Kids/Teens Book Club, it is perfectly acceptable because of the variety. Thank You.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Murphy | 3 comments Thanks for completing the survey, and for your suggestion!

message 4: by Rebekah Faith (new)

You're welcome. You just seem like a nice person and I don't want you to get reported for spam when you didn't mean to and were just trying to get feedback for a project.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Murphy | 3 comments I do appreciate it. Goodreads users are extremely generous and responsive and, as a member myself, I wouldnt want to upset anyone. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week!

message 6: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Yeah- and other then it just being the nice thing to do, it's my responsibility as a Mod of this group to tell you that. :)
Why thank you, and you as well.