Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Previous BRs - Authors; E - H > Hamilton, Laurell K. - Cerulean Sins (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #11)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments This topic is open for discussion of Cerulean Sins by Laurell K. Hamilton. Be prepared for SPOILERS.

Cerulean Sins (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #11) by Laurell K. Hamilton

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) | 724 comments Finished this and forgot to post, so here it goes...lol

1. bad guys in town early (bad, bad, vamps, no cookie, um, blood for you!)
2. we 'meet' Belle and Mother of All Darkness (MoAD) in psychic projections
3. Belle is the wicked b*tch of the east (presumptious of her to waltz her lieutenant into JC's territory without completing negotiations and expect no reprisal, glad JC spanks her, um...heiny, metaphysically speaking)
4. MoAD is one scary vampire and she's not even awake!
5. a vampire who is also a were? (wtf?)
6. we find out Asher is JC's 2nd, his témoin
7. Anita/Asher/JC scene and resulting dust up (I just knew Anita would act the way she did and I'm glad JC got PO'd with her)
8. I love the image of the irresistible force meets the immovable object (interesting about the powers fighting)
9. Anita has never had a cross glow around JC (that is a very interesting fact!)
10. Asher's flashback orgasms (wow, those could be inconvenient! church, PTA meeting, Nymphomaniacs Anonymous meeting, ob/gyn check up)
11. JC becomes sourde de sang (free of Belle! yay!!)
12. Anita feeds Asher power and brings him back (sure didn't want him bound to Belle again!)
13. secret gov't agencies trying to get to Anita (always love gov't black ops)
14. using werewolves in animal form to track a serial killer werewolf (why haven't we seen more of this? it would be a great community service that the Furry Coalition could provide)
15. Mobile SWAT
16. Bradley Bradford makes an appearance (like him!)
17. child vampires (how totally creepy!)
18. Morvoren (Damian's maker) was offered Earthmover's seat on the council and turned it down (smart vampire!)

Dislikes:

1. Richard mutilating himself, suicidal tendencies
2. Richard choosing to be an a-hole in front of the bad guys
3. Dolph (once again his behavior is ridiculous)

message 3: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid  (initch) I am in total agreement with number 7. An angry JC is a HOT JC. I love Asher too! #10 yes it would be inconvenient but absolutely fabulous! #17 I hate creepy children in anything....Over all this was an interesting book I think. I really want to re-read them again. I feel like I read them too fast and need to savor them more. OH and I won't even comment on Richard...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cerulean Sins (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Laurell K. Hamilton (other topics)