Elk Horn Prairie Readers Book Club discussion

Tell us what you are reading:

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim Mccully-mobley (kmobley) | 3 comments Mod
I always have two or three books going at the same time. I am reading a James Lee Burke novel at the moment and just finished a couple of others. I'd like to know what types of things we want to read and how we want to go about discussing them online.

message 2: by Kim (new)

Chime in, please, when you get the chance and tell me what kinds of things you are reading or are interested in reading. I'll have some weekly discussion postings that will be food for thought.

message 3: by Susie (new)

Susie | 1 comments Am reading The Hole in our Gospel right now by Richard Stearns who pis president of World Vision. Bought it because of the title, to tell the truth, but it is really good. Interested in what everyone else might recommend.

message 4: by Kim (last edited Feb 18, 2011 09:27AM) (new)

Sounds interesting, Susie. I may have to borrow it when you are finished. Good to talk to you this morning. Tell your friends to go to Good Reads and search out the Elk Horn Prairie Book Club. They can just click on it to join as it is open to the public. That way, I don't have to send them a specific link. All are welcome!