Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

The Quadwizard Tournament > The Training of the Tournament

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) This is the place where all the participants will come here for training and prepare for the Quadwizard Tournament.

message 2: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( I think we have to wait for the other))

message 3: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) ((...))

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((*still doesn't think we need a topic*))

message 5: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia walked in confused. " so what is the point of this training room?"

message 6: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Mandy [in which the name has changed] wrote: "((*still doesn't think we need a topic*))"

(( lol idk, just make for fun))

message 7: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( wait for the other, two more))

message 8: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "Mandy [in which the name has changed] wrote: "((*still doesn't think we need a topic*))"

(( lol idk, just make for fun))"

((I guess. BUt I think we could use the topics we have...))

message 9: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Yesh. And they talked to Profs. and people to help them out.))

message 10: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Wait...can we be in two topics at once?))

message 11: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((....Being in two places at once seems like it'd be confusing. =/))

message 12: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
((I didn't think you'd make a whole topic for it... Hahaha :) But yeah if you want to use it you can. Its just to train on your own time. You aren't forced to... I guess it'll help you get ready for it or something.))

message 13: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Me either...*small cough* I think that the students should just take care of it themselves. It might actually help with the roleplaying itself in the separate topics. You know. It could be a conversation starter or something.... =P))

message 14: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((I agree since some of the topics are extremely dead! And most of the common room topics are lust like...: "Hi, my names ___" "Hey, I'm ____" "So are you excited to be at Hogwarts?" "Yeah! Are you?" And stuff like that. Boooriiing.))

message 15: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Yesh. Part of it is we need more characters and peeps to roleplay. And just more people roleplaying, period. Hmm....*tries to think of ideas to make it more active*))

message 16: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Yeah... We need more DRAMA! I'm actually going to cut out Danae, since we have a lot of Gryffindors already. Blaire is so much easier to roleplay with.))

message 17: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Aw, why don't you keep both? Just roleplay with one more. I think what would help is if we had a topic to put our charrie forms. It would help people knowing about the charries...like...ack, I'm not sure how to explain it. It'd be better to show you...))

message 18: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((*laughs*))

message 19: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Mandy wrote: "((Aw, why don't you keep both? Just roleplay with one more. I think what would help is if we had a topic to put our charrie forms. It would help people knowing about the charries...like...ack, I'm ..."

((I get what you're saying. Like how it usually is in the typical roleplays were you do the regular:

Name:
House:
Personality:
Appearance:
ect...?

Like that or am I totally going crazy?))

message 20: by Mandy (last edited Feb 17, 2011 04:50PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Kinda...actually, I have a hogwarts charrie format that I stole from my friend. Wait a sec.))

message 21: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Wands
http://www.alivans.com
http://www.whirlwood.com

Or make one up.

Name:
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood):
Wand:
Personality:
House:
Family:
Friends:
Enemies:
Crush (optional):
Other:
Time Period:

message 22: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((OOps. I forgot parentheses.))

message 23: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Okayyy. So I guess we could do that. Yeah. That works. I'll make a topic.))

message 24: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Don't feel pressured. Honestly, it's your choice. Pick whatever. =P))

message 25: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Nah nahhh, I honestly like the idea! It'll be a lot easier to figure out more about each character. It'll be easier to see who is actually active as well... Cuz if they don't make a character template thing, we can assume they aren't planning to, hence their inactivity... lol. :]))

message 26: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Yay! *nods*))

message 27: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((:D Now I gotta work on making Blaire's and a new charries... HMMM... It's gunna be a guy for sho.))

message 28: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Yesh. In fact! I have a guy I could post!))

message 29: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Silent! So everybody had attended here!", prof.Caitlin said as she walking in to the class. " I am going to train you for the Tournament. You are participants, I believe, and that is a great honor. You students should proud at that. BUT this is a very dangerous competition. And you are so young, so inexperienced, that's why I will have some lessons for you to prepare for the Tournament. Everybody clear?", she asked and looked around the class.

message 30: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia nodded and rolled her eyes. She was sure the prof would start blabbing about safety and whatnot. She sneaked her iPod in here for a reason.

message 31: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " We will have more than one teacher to teach you today", said prof.Caitlin. " You need to know the safety in all respect... "

message 32: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( so anyone else want to be the trainer?))

message 33: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( Ok I guess we can start the train))

message 34: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) THE TRAINING BEGIN!

message 35: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) "Well, from a few information I knew, the competition is going to be dangerous. First question I want to know that, 'Does anybody here know how to fly by broomstick?' ", prof.Caitlin said loudly.

message 36: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"Yeah. Duuh." Talia looked over at her.

message 37: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Okay, the competition will about flying, and swimming, etc. And I suggest that all of everybody here need to learn how to use broomstick. So does anybody don't know how to use broomstick?"

message 38: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Don't hurry!", said prof to Danny. " Because when you can't fly, you can't start the training. Okay, if someone can't fly, ask who can fly. We will begin the first training. " Prof said and she started to lead them to the Quidditch's yard. The yard was full of monsters and challenge things. Prof raised her wand and read the spell. All the monsters started to open there eyes and looked wildly.
" Can you see the Snitch ball over there?", prof pointed her hand at the gold ball was floating in the air. " You had to get it, and try not to eat by monsters. Don't worry, these are fake, just practice. So, who wanna try first?"

message 39: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Louie? Have you ever fly on a broomstick?", prof asked again.

message 40: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy tore into the room. "IJUSTFOUNDOUTTHATIGOTPICKEDANDINEEDHELP!"

message 41: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"whuuut." Talia woke up from her nap in the chair. "Is it time for the task already?"

message 42: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "Noooo....IS IT?" Mandy began freaking out again. "I haven't prepared or ANYTHING!"

message 43: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"it will be fine.." Talia began to doze off "as soonas I get my cheese from that jellyfish..."

message 44: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "Whaaa--?"

message 45: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Okay then Louie will go first. Prepare your broomstick. 1...2...3...Go!", professor said and shouted, " Don't forget to use your wand!"

message 46: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((:] Ha, craparoo.))

message 47: by Talia, sǝʎ (last edited Feb 26, 2011 11:12AM) (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia woke up to the sound of a cushioned fall and saw Danny and Louie on broomsticks. "Did I miss something?" she leaped onto her sparkly purple broomstick and expertly navigated the air to float right next to Danny.

message 48: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia whipped around and extended her wand "Expelliarmus!"

message 49: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"I figured" She rolled her eyes and scanned the scenery. Monsters, fake monsters, were sprawled around the training area. In the middle of it all, next to the fiercest monster, was the snitch.

message 50: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia figured the whole point of this was to get the snitch. So she will. She flew higher and higher until she was above it then dove down with her wand extended.

« previous 1