Mortal Instruments+ Jace+ Infernal Devices= Epicness discussion

Rantline:So....what would you do if it were you?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

Mairead | 160 comments Mod
Hey Guys! :)

So, I'm a new mod now (Yay!), so I thought, for funzies, I'd set up a rantline.

This is where you get to voice your opinions about your favourite and least favourite characters, and suggest new plot points, or things you hope will come up in COFA, COLS and COHF. :D

Personally, I am dying for more Isabelle action. She's my favourite character by far. She's a kick-ass heroine, able to whoop all those guys asses with a flick of her whip, and she does it with style :)
But she's had such minor parts. I want an entire half of the book at least practically devoted to her development...and her development with Simon. ;)
Simabelle FTW my friends.

But that's just me.
What say you?

Do you wish Clary and Jace got together sooner, without all the family drama, or do you wish the will they/won't they thing was still there?

Do you want a kitty-cat wedding for Church and Chairman Meow?....Cat's have feelings too! :P

Or do you just want to know what brand of hair bye Magnus meses around with, or is he just so naturally fabulous that it changes colour at will.

Also....Don't you wish the guys were real? Hell knows I do. :D

Get as detailed as you like; that's what rantings all about.

XoXo.

You know you love...TMI. :D

Mairead.

message 2: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

What if Clary was justb a figment of his imagination, brought about by Jace's utter devotion to you? :P

I think way too much. :D

Also, I would LOVE to see the kiss between Simon and Izzy in COB that she mentions at the seelie court.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (dimkalove) | 2 comments QUESTION!!!!
so i just finished the first book and am going to pick up the second from the library tonight. is jace and clary really brother and sister??? please tell me its NOT true, that valentine was just being a manipulative jerk face.

message 4: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

Hmmm, guess you'll just have to find out....:P

or you can click here (view spoiler)

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (natcat) | 1 comments Do you really want to know??? You'll have to keep reading!!!!! :)
Mairead wrote: "Hmmm, guess you'll just have to find out....:P

or you can click here [spoilers removed]"

Sarah wrote: "QUESTION!!!!
so i just finished the first book and am going to pick up the second from the library tonight. is jace and clary really brother and sister??? please tell me its NOT true, that val..."