Goodreads Malaysia discussion

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Don (new)

Don Ariff (arkenseal) | 154 comments Good luck Ardent! I have the same target for this year XD Welcome to the club then :)

message 2: by Khairul Hezry, I hate people but not you. You, I like. (new)

Khairul Hezry | 2357 comments Mod
Ardent wrote: "Hello Goodreads Malaysia member!

I'm pretty new to goodreads anyway. Just join last year. A big fan of fiction books! My goodreads challenge target is 50. Wish me luck!"

"In my experience there is no such thing as luck." ~ Obi Wan Kenobi.

message 3: by Kataklicik (new)

Kataklicik | 714 comments Heeheehee - and "no, don't think - JUST DO" (or summat to that effect)~ Yoda

message 4: by Don (new)

Don Ariff (arkenseal) | 154 comments Kataklicik wrote: "Heeheehee - and "no, don't think - JUST DO" (or summat to that effect)~ Yoda"

Katak I think you meant to say "Do, or Do not"- Yoda hahaha XD

message 5: by Khairul Hezry, I hate people but not you. You, I like. (new)

"Do, or do not. There is no try" ~ Yoda

message 6: by Don (new)

Don Ariff (arkenseal) | 154 comments Ardent wrote: "Don wrote: "Good luck Ardent! I have the same target for this year XD Welcome to the club then :)"

Thank You!"

Ur welcome buddy XD

this unikorn loves reading (sparklyunikorn) Good luck! I target to read 100 books this year. Sounds like suicide mission. Heh... well, I'll try.

message 8: by Don (new)

Don Ariff (arkenseal) | 154 comments Wow good luck with that yo. I can't read so much because I have loads of assignment to do. Don't you?

this unikorn loves reading (sparklyunikorn) Not just assignments, FYP too. I've planned to read them after this final semester because it'll be no more. I hope. :)

message 10: by Don (new)

Don Ariff (arkenseal) | 154 comments Oh which course are you taking? and Good luck for it :p

this unikorn loves reading (sparklyunikorn) @Don - Taking animal science. Hee...
@Ardent - I know, suicide mission one. Anyway, the challenge still a subject to change. Haha...

message 12: by Don (new)

Don Ariff (arkenseal) | 154 comments Wow...so you're gonna be like a vet or somethin'?

message 13: by this unikorn loves reading (last edited Mar 09, 2011 08:22AM) (new)

this unikorn loves reading (sparklyunikorn) Hee... I wish but no. It's zoologist.

message 14: by Don (new)

Don Ariff (arkenseal) | 154 comments And what does a zoologist do actually?

message 15: by Khairul Hezry, I hate people but not you. You, I like. (new)

They study zoos.

message 16: by Kataklicik (new)

Kataklicik | 714 comments Adoiiiii gelak golek-golek gua, Khairul!!!

message 17: by Don (new)

Don Ariff (arkenseal) | 154 comments Hahahaha...that sounds logical to me :D

this unikorn loves reading (sparklyunikorn) Study about wildlife, conservation.