Mortal Instruments+ Jace+ Infernal Devices= Epicness discussion

Random related fun! > Character quiz!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

Mairead | 160 comments Mod
I'm Simon..........
Like Simon, you are fully comfortable in yourself, and very easygoing. You accept things as they come, not fretting over things beyond your grasp. However, when you truly want something, you will be subtley persistant until it comes your way, patience is one of your many virtues. As is consistency. However, remember to speak up about things, you can't just go with the flow all the time...

Yay! I love Simon!

message 2: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

Mairead | 160 comments Mod
~ ♪She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named [Yue]~ wrote: "WOOT. SIMON AS WELL.

Simon..........
Like Simon, you are fully comfortable in yourself, and very easygoing. You accept things as they come, not fretting over things beyond your grasp. However, whe..."

*Cyber five* We're awesome!

message 3: by Emmis (new)

Emmis | 2 comments I'm
Jace......

You are as charmingly shitty as everybody's favourite anti-hero, Jace. Most people's feelings don't mean much to you, though when you care about someone, you'll go to any lengths to protect them. You are pretty strict on honor, and loyalty, and if someone betrays you, you aren't likely to forgive them. Remember to check that arrogance

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

im jace?
Jace......
You are as charmingly shitty as everybody's favourite anti-hero, Jace. Most people's feelings don't mean much to you, though when you care about someone, you'll go to any lengths to protect them. You are pretty strict on honor, and loyalty, and if someone betrays you, you aren't likely to forgive them. Remember to check that arrogance
huh, doesnt sound like me but if u say so then im jace:D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

awe sorry barbara

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i got jace agian :)