Ilona Andrews Fans discussion

Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, #5)
This topic is about Magic Slays
Kate Daniels: The Books > Magic Slays (Book 5)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 197 (197 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

valee Upcoming book.

Kate Daniels has quit the Order of Merciful Aid, but starting her own business isn't easy when the Order starts disparaging her good name. And being the mate of the Beast Lord doesn't bring in the customers, either. So when Atlanta's premier Master of the Dead asks for help with a vampire, Kate jumps at the chance. Unfortunately, this is one case where Kate should have looked before she leapt.

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 169 comments Mod
so three months, huh? that still seems like a long way aways. I can't wait for some more Curran!

ൠSinful  (sinful) | 7 comments LOL. I am with you!
I really am wishy washy about Sookie's release. I haven't even ordered BDByet, but I am chomping at the bit for more Kate & Curran. I am such an addict.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 18 comments I can't wait for this book, it is preordered, and I am dying to read it! The only other books I am equally excited about is BDB and Night Huntress!

ൠSinful  (sinful) | 7 comments Feel free to flay me. I am not interested in this BDB book. I hope you all come back with glowing reviews and I rush to get it, but in general the girl doesn't interest me. Now Quinn and Blay... they interest me :)

The prologue and the first 3 chapters have been posted

http://www.ilona-andrews.com/books/ma...

valee I could never start reading the first chapters and then just stop, too big of a torture...

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments Oh Mariya you beat me to it. I just found them...wow..its amazing.I want the book now!!!!

message 9: by Mariya (last edited Feb 26, 2011 12:46PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vale has too much control. like for Shadowfever I can't believe the amount of control you had to not read the chapter 1-3. I'm too weak, XD I just skim for the Curran parts though...hehehe. but it was part of a snippet we got in the past, but updated a bit..ugh..Need more Curran!

OMFG. someone on goodread got an ARC. I am so jealous!!! XD

valee Really? Lucky bastard,LOL. I don't know how they do to get them. I only got one once and I felt like I had won the lottery.
I do have a lot of control over that, I never read parts of the books. I need to start and finish, I hate to end wanting for more.

carol. Argh! Mariya, thanks for the link to the first three chapters. Now I have to wait. Argh!

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 18 comments I am so tempted to read, but I am not going to! It will just be torture otherwise as we still have months to wait until it comes ouT!

Lady Allison | 5 comments I read it, I couldn't help it! :)

Jennifer (jen421) | 1 comments Cannot wait. This series is on my run don't walk, buy immediately, do not pass go do not collect $200 list.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 18 comments Ah Alli! Was it good? I am still resisting, I don't want to get all into it and then have to wait ages to carry on reading it!

This series is also on that list Jennifer! I alredy have my book preordered!

Lady Allison | 5 comments It WAS good! I don't think it was very spoilery, it summarized a bunch that we already knew & set up the plot for the rest of the book. I think you'd live through it ;)

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 18 comments Hmmm, maybe but I think you may have underestimated how OBSESSED I am with this series lol!

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments Suzanne aka The Wench ~Satin Seductress~ wrote: "Hmmm, maybe but I think you may have underestimated how OBSESSED I am with this series lol!"

I know exactly how you feel Suzanne. I am obsessed too. I am burning with jealosy with people who already have read Magic Slays that I think I will spontaneously combust.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 18 comments There are people who have already read it!? How did they manage that? And where so they live so i can break into their house and get a copy! LOL! I am glad I am not the only one onsessed though Samina, you can help me break in to their houses if we find two copies we can have one each!

**hides and locks my door**

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 18 comments Hah! Mariya my lovely! What wasyour address again?

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments Hahaha. I really wish I could fly to where Mariya( You can run but you cannot hide Mariya) lives and steal a copy.
I can't wait for that book seriously I am jumping up n down to grab a copy.Breaking in sounds like a plan to me.

message 23: by Mariya (last edited Mar 13, 2011 09:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

OMFG! I need book 6! ARRRGHHHH!!!! I wish it was next year right about this time right now! XD

OOPS. I'm suppose to be hiding from Samina and Suzanne O___O

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments Mariya wrote: "OMFG! I need book 6! ARRRGHHHH!!!! I wish it was next year right about this time right now! XD

OOPS. I'm suppose to be hiding from Samina and Suzanne O___O"

Yeah.... Good for you Mariya. Just keep rubbing it in.

-Keeps chanting to herself "It will be May soon.Only 60 days or so..."-

message 25: by Mariya (last edited Mar 16, 2011 04:26PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

YOU WANNA READ MAGIC SLAYS?! ENTER NOW! 4 SIGNED ARCS UP FOR GRABS! ONLY 1 DAY TO ENTER! HURRRYYY!!!

http://www.ilona-andrews.com/2011/03/...

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments Yeah, thanx for the heads up Mariya.Already entered...Whohooo I am hoping I win.My post was the 733rd. Thus my chances so far is 1 in 733.

Lady Allison | 5 comments DONE! Thank you so much, Mariya!!!

Josie | 23 comments Yes, thank you Mariya! :)

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 18 comments Who did you guess ws going to die?

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments I guessed it would be Rapael and the reasoning behind it was everybody was guessing it would be Mahon or Aunt B.Some even said Derek or Julie.I cannot bear to be part from anyone so I guess maybe Rapheal.He is colourful enough to be Ilona's fav character.Honestly it could be anyone.The wait is killing me.AHHHH!

LOL

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments GRRR.....* shows her fists at Mariya*

message 33: by Literary Ames (last edited Mar 20, 2011 08:08PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 9 comments We know it's not Derek, Ilona said it wasn't him that was going to die.

i ♥ derek

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 18 comments I didn't even know that someone is supposed to die!! I am devastated, I don't want anyone to die!! LOL!

I love Derek too! He is so adorable! It better not be Andrea or Rapheal I like those two as well!

I really have to stay outta this thread....damn. I wish it was May 31. I wanna dicuss! XD

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 18 comments Lol, that's it rub it in that you have read it Mariya!

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments Yeah , honestly I love all characaters in KD.Apart from the ugly fart Ted -whatever.Seriosly I dont even dislike Roland, knowing he is the bad guy.IA makes her characters so loveable.I cried when Bran died.

Ted, you suck! hehehe. Samina, I completely agree, I love all of these characters, and I am glad to find out more wit each book. Like I love learning more about Kate.

Anika (teddybear1) | 17 comments I just went to her website to see if she put up more chapters, i did not know someone was going to die. I love derek too and remember julie has a crush on him...he can't go anywhere.

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments I hope you are right Anika.I like Derek most after Kate and Curran.If something happens to him I will loose the will to live.Well, uhh not really but you get my drift.I was so upset in MS when he was hurt and I had nearly given up hope as IA had been very bold with M burns and killed Bran even if he was just so adorable( I wanted to keep him as a pet minus the sexual advances).

Mariya, Ted indeed sucks!!!He should be killed so that the book is rid of the slimy creature.

TED DIE JUST DIE.

message 42: by Karin Elisabeth (new)

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 49 comments I keep thinking I read somewhere that IA plan to make a short story out of Derek and Julie, but I'm not so sure about that any more.
Oh, and I don't want Raphael to die - I loved him so much in the anthology "Must Love Hellhounds". In fact I don't want any of my favourite characters to die (unfortunately I have a lot of favourite characters in these books!)

message 43: by Mrs. (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mrs. Badass (mrsbadass) | 9 comments So, i'm sure most of you read the blog, but you should know that you can order a signed copy of Magic Slays from Powells here:
http://www.powells.com/biblio/2-97804...

I was thinking of buy but I don't wanna pay for shipping LOL

OMG. Magic Slays in 2 weeks you guys =DDDDDDD

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 18 comments I know! I am soooo excited!!! i will be waiting by my dorr for the postman!

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments Magic Slays...I want it now!¬!!!!!

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 18 comments Me too!!! DAMN THE LONG LONG wait!

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments Omg why isn't May 31st here yet.I should stop thinking or else I start sulking.

Shelly (mashbay) Magic Slays is in the giveaways!

« previous 1 3 4