Ilona Andrews Fans discussion

Introductions & Administration > Questions & Ideas to improve the group

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee (new)

valee Hey guys, this is a thread for all of you. In here you can ask any doubt you have or just suggest new ideas for post you wish to add. Any other comment about the administration of the group can be post in here as well.

message 2: by Samina The Story Devourer (last edited Feb 16, 2011 11:02AM) (new)

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments Hi Vale, I had been through Ilona Andrews have a new book coming out in 2012 called Alphas.They have signed a 2 book deal. They have posted a few chapters on their website to which I have read and think is very cool.

I tried to find the chapters again ( had read them a few days ago) but could not find them, however I found chapter 2 on her live journal.
http://ilona-andrews.livejournal.com/...
They might have taken it down recently.

I wanted to suggest a new topic or thread to discuss Alphas.
What do you think?

message 3: by Bry (new)

Bry (utqtbry) Samina wrote: "Hi Vale, I had been through Ilona Andrews have a new book coming out in 2012 called Alphas.They have signed a 2 book deal. They have posted a few chapters on their website to which I have read and ..."

Hi Samina! Her new book Alphas is based off her stories for Alpha Menz which has a discussion here:
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/3...
Which has links to the 4 parts they posted on their website! Enjoy!

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments oh wow...going off to check it out....

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments Bry wrote: "Samina wrote: "Hi Vale, I had been through Ilona Andrews have a new book coming out in 2012 called Alphas.They have signed a 2 book deal. They have posted a few chapters on their website to which I..."

Ok, Bry its seems like Ilona Andrews have taken it down now.

message 6: by Anna (last edited Feb 23, 2013 04:52AM) (new)

Anna | 18 comments Is there a Clean Sweep/Inkeeper thread?

message 7: by Zeenat (new)

Zeenat (zeekwon) | 53 comments I don't think so Anna, I think you should start one ;)

message 8: by WMD (new)

WMD | 1 comments Hey...I suggest updating the main description of the group to include the Clean Sweep, Alpha, and Hidden Legacy series