WACC- Writers Against Cardboard Characters discussion

Characters Q-Z > Samuel Tyler Whyte

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Julian (last edited Feb 16, 2011 02:43PM) (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments Name: Samuel “Sam” Tyler Whyte

*Appearance:

Things you know about the character so far: He’s Hayden’s best friend and the lead guitarist in Ridge. He’s the shy, sweet, quiet sort of kid who analyzes things, likes to read and is good at math. Plays lacrosse. Wears glasses/contacts. Is considered the “cool nerd.” Has good sense of fashion.

Things you know about the character's past: He’s been Hayden’s best friend since they were four. They were in the same ward and school when Hayden still lived in Idaho. Started playing guitar when he was 11, which was why Hayden wanted to play. Their dream was to have a band. He always liked punk rock (and indie and alternative) but he was never as passionate as Hayden. He was there for his best friend after The Accident until Hayden moved to Utah. When he was 14, Sam was diagnosed with Type I diabetes.

Where you think the character will end up: Playing for Ridge and the CIA (book two) and then…Ridge…and…I don’t know….

What you want help with: Um….everything…?

message 2: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments Psst. I think you flipped Utah and Colorado in the description.

message 3: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments IDAHO.
Thank you.

message 4: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments YAY!

Ah, I love Sam. He seems so great and awesome and the perfect best friend. Definitely someone Hayden would be friends with.

I think he... repeats himself a lot? Says things over and over, especially when nobody replies?

message 5: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments YES!
Did I mention I have a huge crush on this kid?
So he better be a good one.

message 6: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments Awh! That's sweet. :)

He... always thinks his glasses are lost when he's wearing his contacts and freaks out until someone asks, "Sam, are you wearing your contacts?" and he's like... Riiiight.

message 7: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments xD CUTEEEE. YES. And he hardly ever wears contacts, unless he's playing lacrosse.

message 8: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments Probably because he hates the panic attacks that come when he thinks his glasses are lost. XD

message 9: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments xD Hehe. Yes. And...man, I wanted a funny guy...but he really can't beat Hayden's sense of humour. I'm not that talented.

message 10: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments *laughs*

He and Hayden could have funny contests. See who can get more people to laugh.

message 11: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments Aaand you're forgetting the hug contests. Sam's a hugger too.

They should just have contests in general. About EVERYTHING.

message 12: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments Yes!

AAAAH THEY SHOULD. Like the stupidest things. "I bet I can eat more fries than you..." "I bet I can blink faster than you..." etc.

message 13: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments YESSS.

message 14: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments Now do you see why I love them so dearly?

message 15: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments I DO I DO!

message 16: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments He sounds like pretty cool guy.

message 17: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments Yes. <3

Ahem.
Can you help meee?

message 18: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Yes. It better be quick, though, because Cassie has homework and it will be the death of her.

message 19: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments Okay. Just give me feedback on how he would talk and stuff...?

message 20: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments He...would probably be a little like Harvey...you know? Except maybe less...dorky?

No offense, Harvey.

Hayden [ǝɯ sǝʌol ʎɹǝsıɯ ] | 23 comments SAAAAMUEEEEELLLLL.

message 22: by Sam (new)

Sam White | 12 comments HAAAYYYDEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

message 23: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments Mitch (ǝuo ppo ǝɥʇ) wrote: "He...would probably be a little like Harvey...you know? Except maybe less...dorky?

No offense, Harvey."

I...don't know....

message 24: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments Sam&Hayden! Eeep!

message 25: by Sam (new)

Sam White | 12 comments ...Hi...?

message 26: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments SAM! YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I LOVE YOUR BEST FRIEND WHICH MEANS I LOVE YOU BY DEFAULT BUT I'D LOVE YOU ANYWAYS! HI!

message 27: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Emmie {sɹɐǝʇ ʇuɐʇsuoɔ uı} wrote: "Mitch (ǝuo ppo ǝɥʇ) wrote: "He...would probably be a little like Harvey...you know? Except maybe less...dorky?

No offense, Harvey."

I...don't know...."

Does he have a sense of humor?

Hayden [ǝɯ sǝʌol ʎɹǝsıɯ ] | 23 comments Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: "SAM! YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I LOVE YOUR BEST FRIEND WHICH MEANS I LOVE YOU BY DEFAULT BUT I'D LOVE YOU ANYWAYS! HI!"

You should. He's great.
And I love you too.

message 29: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments Mitch (ǝuo ppo ǝɥʇ) wrote: "Emmie {sɹɐǝʇ ʇuɐʇsuoɔ uı} wrote: "Mitch (ǝuo ppo ǝɥʇ) wrote: "He...would probably be a little like Harvey...you know? Except maybe less...dorky?

No offense, Harvey."

I...don't know...."

Does he ..."

Yes.

message 30: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments Sam wrote: "...Hi...?"

SAMMY-POO! *tackles*

message 31: by Sam (new)

Sam White | 12 comments Emmie {sɹɐǝʇ ʇuɐʇsuoɔ uı} wrote: "Sam wrote: "...Hi...?"

SAMMY-POO! *tackles*"

*cringes* Um...did you really just call me that?

message 32: by Sam (new)

Sam White | 12 comments Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: "SAM! YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I LOVE YOUR BEST FRIEND WHICH MEANS I LOVE YOU BY DEFAULT BUT I'D LOVE YOU ANYWAYS! HI!"

Whoa. Caps. He-llo.

message 33: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments Hayden wrote: "Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: "SAM! YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I LOVE YOUR BEST FRIEND WHICH MEANS I LOVE YOU BY DEFAULT BUT I'D LOVE YOU ANYWAYS! HI!"

You should. He's grea..."

Awh. Yay. You make me happy. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Hayden [ǝɯ sǝʌol ʎɹǝsıɯ ] | 23 comments Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: " Hayden wrote: "Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: "SAM! YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I LOVE YOUR BEST FRIEND WHICH MEANS I LOVE YOU BY DEFAULT BUT I'D LOVE YOU ANYWAYS! HI!"

Yo..."

:) Good. *hugs*

message 35: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments Sam wrote: "Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: "SAM! YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I LOVE YOUR BEST FRIEND WHICH MEANS I LOVE YOU BY DEFAULT BUT I'D LOVE YOU ANYWAYS! HI!"

Whoa. Caps. He-llo."

CAPS ARE FUN! AM I SCARING YOU YET?

message 36: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments Hayden wrote: "Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: " Hayden wrote: "Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: "SAM! YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I LOVE YOUR BEST FRIEND WHICH MEA..."

*hugs back*
*whispers* I think I'm scaring your friend.

Hayden [ǝɯ sǝʌol ʎɹǝsıɯ ] | 23 comments Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: " Hayden wrote: "Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: " Hayden wrote: "Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: "SAM! YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I LOVE YOUR BE..."

*whispers back* Don't worry, you scare everyone. I'm just used to it.

message 38: by Sam (new)

Sam White | 12 comments Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: "Sam wrote: "Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: "SAM! YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I LOVE YOUR BEST FRIEND WHICH MEANS I LOVE YOU BY DEFAULT BUT I'D LOVE YOU ANYWAYS! HI!"

Whoa. Cap..."

Uh...yeah.

message 39: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments *smacks* Yeah, well at least I don't judge people and call them names. Very often.

Hayden [ǝɯ sǝʌol ʎɹǝsıɯ ] | 23 comments Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: "*smacks* Yeah, well at least I don't judge people and call them names. Very often."

...What?

message 41: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments Hayden wrote: "Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: "*smacks* Yeah, well at least I don't judge people and call them names. Very often."

...What?"

*snort*

message 42: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments You used to judge me and call me names. I mean, you don't anymore... but you were insulting me and I had nothing recent to insult you with so I decided to bring up bad memories! Good times.

SAM SAM SAM YOU SHOULD TALK MORE YEAH BECAUSE I'M WORRIED YOU DON'T LIKE ME. LIIIIIIIIIIIIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

message 43: by Sam (new)

Sam White | 12 comments Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: "You used to judge me and call me names. I mean, you don't anymore... but you were insulting me and I had nothing recent to insult you with so I decided to bring up bad memories! Good times.

SAM S..."

HIIII PERSON I DON'T KNOW!

message 44: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments HOW ARE YOU STRANGA'?

message 45: by Sam (new)

Sam White | 12 comments I am fantastic. How are you?

message 46: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Emmie {sɹɐǝʇ ʇuɐʇsuoɔ uı} wrote: "Mitch (ǝuo ppo ǝɥʇ) wrote: "Emmie {sɹɐǝʇ ʇuɐʇsuoɔ uı} wrote: "Mitch (ǝuo ppo ǝɥʇ) wrote: "He...would probably be a little like Harvey...you know? Except maybe less...dorky?

No offense, Harvey."

I..."

Is it kind of a subtle sense of humor, or is it kind of warped and twisted?

message 47: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 193 comments Sam wrote: "I am fantastic. How are you?"

I'm pretty darn good. Itchy knee. But other than that. FONTS.

You make me feel hyper for some reason. It's weird. LALALALALALALA.

message 48: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments Mitch (ǝuo ppo ǝɥʇ) wrote: "Emmie {sɹɐǝʇ ʇuɐʇsuoɔ uı} wrote: "Mitch (ǝuo ppo ǝɥʇ) wrote: "Emmie {sɹɐǝʇ ʇuɐʇsuoɔ uı} wrote: "Mitch (ǝuo ppo ǝɥʇ) wrote: "He...would probably be a little like Harvey...you know? Except maybe less..."

*bites lip* I don't know....explain...?

message 49: by Sam (new)

Sam White | 12 comments Lav[and i'm thinking i'd prefer not to be rescued] wrote: "Sam wrote: "I am fantastic. How are you?"

I'm pretty darn good. Itchy knee. But other than that. FONTS.

You make me feel hyper for some reason. It's weird. LALALALALALALA."

Um...is that good?

message 50: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Emmie {sɹɐǝʇ ʇuɐʇsuoɔ uı} wrote: "Mitch (ǝuo ppo ǝɥʇ) wrote: "Emmie {sɹɐǝʇ ʇuɐʇsuoɔ uı} wrote: "Mitch (ǝuo ppo ǝɥʇ) wrote: "Emmie {sɹɐǝʇ ʇuɐʇsuoɔ uı} wrote: "Mitch (ǝuo ppo ǝɥʇ) wrote: "He...would probably be a little like Harvey....."

Does his sense of humor remind you of Cassie in a good mood or Cassie wanting to kill things?

« previous 1