The Plague - the Roleplay discussion

The Warehouse > Main Room

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sky , Cora (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 124 comments Mod
People go in here to talk, hang out, do whatever. It pretty much looks like a big living room.

message 2: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora sat in a chair near one of the small windows. She thought about her family, and how she wished they were there. She sighed.

message 3: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Matthew stumbled into the builing, holding a few bags. "I-I-I managed to get new stuff!" He announced quietly, wandering over with a tiny smile.

message 4: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora turned toward him, reaching over and helping him with the bags he was holding.

"You didn't find them anywhere...infected, did you?" she asked. It had been the longest sentence she'd said since arriving at the warehouse.

message 5: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora was laying on the sofa and wrighting on a piece of paper she found

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 63 comments Mod
Jahn looked over at Matthew and Cora. "What did you get?"

message 7: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "I, I got some fruits, I made sure they weren't rotten first, d-don't worry. Um...some canned food, juice, a-and candy." He smiled. "A-And I didn't see any infected, but t-there are some in town."

Jahn smiled. "That's all good stuff. Good job, Matthew."

message 9: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) He looked down. "A-Ah...t-thank you..."

message 10: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora smiled slightly. She knew it was her turn to go on a raid next, and she hoped she'd come back alive instead of dead. Dying was never really a good sign.

message 11: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora smiled at Mattew "Yeah Mat you got all the good chow today."

message 12: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) He smiled. "I-I tried."

message 13: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora nodded. She was really nervous around people for the most part. "That's good," she said softly.

message 14: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora got up and when to the boxes and grabed about four candy bars

message 15: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) He blinked, then mumbled something under his breath. "I-I should leave..."

message 16: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Falla sighed, staring out the window at the rain. Slowly her head bent forward, hitting the glass with a dull thump.

Jahn shook his head, smiling. "Hey, Cora, if you want, I can take those to Tiani."

message 18: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandor shock her head "Naw Mat you dont have to leave."

message 19: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "W-Well I wanted to head back out. M-Maybe leave s-some food out...y-you know, for some of the infected..."

message 20: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Panda took a bite of the candy and said "Do you want me to go with you then Mattie?"

message 21: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) He shrugged. "I-I normally g-go alone...b-but if you want t-to...

message 22: by Sky , Cora (new)

☻ ☻ Sister Grimm ☻ ☻ wrote: "Jahn shook his head, smiling. "Hey, Cora, if you want, I can take those to Tiani.""

Cora looked up at him, nodding. She handed what she was holding to him, but then hesitated. "Do you want me to help?" she asked slowly.

message 23: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora smiled and took his hand "Aww great Mattie lets go."

message 24: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) He slowly pulled his hand away. "I-I'm sorry, I don't like c-contact..."

message 25: by L (last edited Feb 16, 2011 03:30PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Slowly, her eyes drooped and she fell asleep. Then the nightmares started again.
Falla watched herself as she told her mother why she had been late from school, felt the pain of the lash landing on her back, the tears streaming down her cheeks...
"Falla." The sing-song voice made both Falla's jump. The door creaked open, and the smooth, young face of her father appeared. Both Falla's faced her father. As he approached, Dream-Falla stepped back. This continued until Dream-Falla was against the wall, back and head stuck against the wall. "What? I just want to talk." His voice was smooth, sleek, inviting. Dream-Falla made a run for it, but Father caught her arm. Dream-Falla fought, but too soon he threw her onto the nearby bed. Dream-Falla screamed, but quickly he cupped his hand over her mouth. "It'll be fine, dear. Just fine..." His voice was in her ear...

Falla came into consciousness with a jerk, looking about wildly.

message 26: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments "O wow Mattie why?" Pandora asked and looked at her with her deep blue eyes

Jahn thought about his sister. "I appritiate the offer, but... I'd rather do it alone. If you want to hang out, I was thinking of going to the library, so you could meet me there." He said, taking the supplies.

message 28: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "I-It's not something I'd like to t-talk about..."

message 29: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora nodded before he walked away. She thought about maybe going in her room instead to sleep for a while, but decided against it. She wanted to read something, anyways. She got up and headed toward the library.

message 30: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments "Wail we all have things we dont like talking about." Panda said and looked at Jahn and smiled "Sure if Mattie doesnt mind?"

message 31: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Falla looked around the large room. The stool she was sitting on was near the West wall, the Outside Door on the North, more windows and a bookshelf on the East, and another door in the South.

message 32: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Slowly she stood, walking out into the hallway.

message 33: by Zack (new)

Zack (Myrddin767) | 21 comments Daniel wondered in, looking distracted, like his thoughts were nowhere close to where he actually was.

message 34: by Zack (new)

Zack (Myrddin767) | 21 comments "Oh, Hi." He muttered when he saw Falla and the others.

message 35: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Matthew frowned. "I-I don't mind..."

message 36: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandor came back to the room "Hey Mattie you still want me to go?" she said to him smiling

message 37: by Zack (new)

Zack (Myrddin767) | 21 comments Daniel turned and left the room to go look for the library.

Tiana's voice echoed through the warehouse. "Dinner time! Come and get it!"

message 39: by Sky , Cora (new)

Anne entered the room and looked around. She had absolutely no idea who anyone was, so she sat in an open seat, looking down at her hands.