Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Archived: Threads, misc. > Megan's Kindle Books to Lend

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments It looks like I can only lend each book to only one person.

message 2: by Megan (last edited Feb 20, 2011 10:35AM) (new)

Megan | 1285 comments This is what I have so far:

(just a warning- they are all erotica and most of them aren't available in print, only ebook format, and they are short novella in length)

Redial 1-800-Sex4You by Chris Tanglen Binding Ben by Violet Summers Betty & the Beast by S.L. Carpenter (Betty&B is pretty bad, but I thought I'd offer to lend before I delete it!!) To Play or Obey by Abby Wood Virgin Seeks Bad-Ass Boy by Ruth D. Kerce Throwing a Kink in the Kidnapping by Abby Wood

message 3: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Feb 15, 2011 07:16PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Megan, do you want to try to send Twice Her Age to me for practice? I will send you my e-mail.

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments Sounds good

message 5: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Since this is a short story, I wonder what happens if I finish early? Do you think if I 'delete' off the Amazon page it will return to you?

P.S. I really wanted to send you 'Blackberry Pie' it is a really good, hot short story that is also sweet. Set in the early twentith century. Have you read it?

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments I don't know how you "return it early" I know it says you can, but I don't know how either. Maybe we'll figure it out. I haven't read Blackberry Pie.

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments Did you get Twice Her Age?

message 8: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Yea! I got it. We are so smart. :)

message 9: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Feb 15, 2011 07:29PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments I have Blackberry Pie PDA form. I wonder if I can lend it to you and you can convert it to Kindle like I did? Let me work on it since I can lend it out once.

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments Yay!!! Now we know how to do it!! LMAO!

No rush about Blackberry Pie- I have SOOO much to read now! I also need to somehow finish the Feb Challenge! I have 2 more books but I'm addicted to my Kindle! LOL

message 11: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Too late, I already sent it. But there is not a time limit on it. I just thought you might want to convert it to your Kindle.

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments I got it. I'll download it in a few days (it says that I only have it for 7 days once I download) so I'll wait awhile if that's okay with you. Thanks so much!!

message 13: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Wow, really? Let me try something.

message 14: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Feb 16, 2011 10:51AM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Megan, I still have Blackberry Pie available for my reading on Kindle. I wonder if that is because you haven't downloaded it yet? I bet it is. Probably doesn't have anything to do with sending it via my Adobe account.

No rush on downloading. Take care.

P.S. It is a short story.

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments Okay, yeah, I haven't downloaded it. It says I have 7 days to download, so I will do it before then! I'm glad it's a short story!! :o)

message 16: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments Some more erotica added above to check out. Some real gems there (ONLY if you like erotica though)