Drama high clubbbb discussion

what do you think should happen next ????

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yaya (new)

Yaya (iyana) | 42 comments i think jayd should date keenan make rah jealous and then get confusd about who to pick and keenan get mad lol idk

message 2: by Moni (new)

Moni (missmomoallthewayway) | 327 comments Mod
dudeeeeeeeeeee i dont know who this keenan boul is goodness I gotta step my book game up

message 3: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (ladii-lexi) | 72 comments haha yeah I KNEW THERE WAS GONNA BE ANOTHER GUY when i read that i was like oh snap!!!

message 4: by Yaya (new)

Yaya (iyana) | 42 comments ik i was soooo excited about keenan except in the meltdown it doesnt say that much about him lol

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 108 comments I really wana know if jeremy is cheatin for real or if she's overreacting

message 6: by Yaya (last edited Mar 02, 2011 02:21PM) (new)

Yaya (iyana) | 42 comments lol i need the next book and YOU GUYS ITS BEEN LIKE A MONTH STEP YOUR BOOK GAME UP FOREALL AND AT THE END IT TELLS YOU IF HE IS OR NOT

message 7: by Moni (new)

guys i havent read the meltdown yet i think i read pushin lol can't remember

message 8: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (ladii-lexi) | 72 comments o gosh!! hurry girl! the books are sooo good!

message 9: by Moni (new)

alright haha

message 10: by Brittney (new)

Brittney | 2 comments hey..im new..yeah but i think jayd and keenan need tuh hookup.i wish jeremy didnt cheat..i wonder how jayd is gonna deal with that

message 11: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (ladii-lexi) | 72 comments i cant wait to see what happens with that. i hope she fights that white girl he kissed! haha

message 12: by Yaya (new)

Yaya (iyana) | 42 comments lol ikr i didnt like jeremy and ways she needs to get away from him and get with rah or keenan but sooo far keenan seems kinda boring

message 13: by Akeisa (new)

Akeisa Abercrombie (cocoqueen) Hey I am new to the group! I think Jayd is gonna confront Jeremy, but I do not think they will break up just yet. She really cares for him, but no one can deny she has a thing for Keenan. Rah just needs to give up, I am sorry. He has too much baby mama drama going on.

message 14: by Brittney (new)

Brittney | 2 comments i re read the book for the 7th time..ya i agree with Akeisa jayd really cares for jeremy...she needs to b done with rah..keenan is smart and crap like that but..goshh..boring much!

message 15: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (ladii-lexi) | 72 comments yeah i agree that hes boring....but maybe L. divine wants us to think that at first so when we get to know him more he does something and BAM he does something that surprises us or makes Jayd do something ;)

message 16: by Yaya (new)

Yaya (iyana) | 42 comments i read so so hood and boy does keenan blow it something about him i dont trust him at all forreals u HAVE TO READ SO SO HOOD i was kinda dissappointed by it but u still have to read it !!!!

message 17: by Natalie (new)

Natalie G. (The_FINAtaLiE) | 2 comments ^^^ yeah ii feel yuu it didnt have the first chapter of the next book in it :( ii Wuzx said but Keenan sound like a cutie^^^

message 18: by Moni (new)

ah havent read so so hood yet

message 19: by Yaya (new)

Yaya (iyana) | 42 comments omg l divine is playing this is soooo not cooll she needs to get her book game on lock down cuz these books are taking to long im gonna have to read the last book over again cuz i forgot most of the stuff from waiting so long lol