Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

Book of the Month > March 2011: Book of the Month Nominations

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Cheney | 255 comments Mod
It's time for the nominations for March 2011. Start making your nominations in this thread, and take a moment to look at our bookshelf and see the books we've read so far. I hope everyone's been enjoying "Room;" if you have any comments about this February book, be sure and put them in the discussion thread for February, or tell us if you've done a review. We'll vote for the March book starting February 21st.

message 3: by Odessa (new)

Odessa (sincityreader) I nominate The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd by Sue Monk Kidd

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  (sleo) True Grit! I wanted to see the new movie, but haven't got there yet. Loved the first one, then decided to read the book, as it's usually better than the movie anyway. So I've already got it!

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy (julianka) | 5 comments I'd like to nominate

The Devil in the White City Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair that Changed America by Erik Larson by Erik Larson

message 6: by Camilla (last edited Feb 17, 2011 04:18AM) (new)

message 7: by Dimitria (new)

message 8: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 340 comments When will the polls be?

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  (sleo) ★Meghan★ wrote: "When will the polls be?"

Good question. And someone needs to update the book we're reading in the group home page.

message 11: by Angela (new)

An I'd like to nominate The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield and Unbroken A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption  by Laura Hillenbrand . I'll put the poll up for voting as soon as I can today.

message 12: by Angela (new)

987 invitations have now been sent out to book club members to vote for their choice for the book of the month for March to read on the Nook. Head over to the poll sections and vote now. It's a fantastic list; I want to read them all!