Terminalcoffee discussion

Face Off! (Less Serious) > Rate the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover 1-10

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) 6.5

message 3: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24262 comments Mod
I decline to rate. But her asymmetrical fat lip - recovering from a punch?

message 4: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments 8.7DD

message 5: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart *rolls eyes*

message 6: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments not nearly enough

message 7: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11665 comments The Haruki Murakami lovers among you should appreciate this bit of interview with the model:

SBN: What are you reading right now?

IS: I'm reading a Russian book about powerful women of the 18th century. Russia was ruled by a woman in the 18th century, and I'm fascinated by the stories. It jumps back and forth a lot, and I like books that do that.

SBN: I read that you were a fan of the Japanese writer Haruki Murakami, right?

IS: Yes! I love him. You know what I love about his books? He's so easy to read. You get three pages in and you have to finish the whole thing.

message 8: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11665 comments Oh, I forgot.

Boobs not proportionate to body; no muscle tone in arms; whole thing airbrushed beyond any trace of humanity; eyes vacant.

Anonymous sex? 8

Take home to mother? 3

message 9: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

iBritt wrote: "*rolls eyes*"

High five, Britt.

message 10: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) Overall, "7"... from the neck down, she is a "9"
there have definitely been hotter models. that said, if you've got it, flaunt it. "

message 11: by Lobstergirl, el principe (last edited Feb 15, 2011 07:25PM) (new)

Phil wrote: "Oh, I forgot.

Boobs not proportionate to body; no muscle tone in arms; whole thing airbrushed beyond any trace of humanity; eyes vacant.

Anonymous sex? 8"

What's the matter with saying "Hi, I'm Phil" first?

message 12: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11665 comments Er, she might be able to track me down?

message 13: by Scout (new)

Scout (goodreadscomscout) | 3434 comments She's flaunting her youth and beauty. Why not? I'd give her an 8.5 because the boobs look like they might pop like over-inflated balloons.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Her top lip is bigger than her bottom lip.

First impression was not good, but after looking at the pic for a minute or two, I'm liking her more. If she had a different upper lip and a better pose (or 1 size smaller boobs) I'd go as high as an 8.5ish or 9? As I see her now, I'm thinking 7.

message 15: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6027 comments ms.petra wrote: "Overall, "7"... from the neck down, she is a "9"
there have definitely been hotter models. that said, if you've got it, flaunt it. ""

I must agree. The face...feh. I'll take Elle Macpherson any day.

[image error]

message 16: by Jim (last edited Feb 16, 2011 06:05AM) (new)

Jim | 6485 comments I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Clark. :-)

message 17: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6027 comments Jim wrote: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Clark. :-)"

You're going straight to Hell. I'll save you a spot.

message 18: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Clark wrote: "Jim wrote: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Clark. :-)"

You're going straight to Hell. I'll save you a spot."

Who says you'll get there first? :-)

message 19: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Paschen | 7125 comments The new model's eyes remind me of one of the Ann Rice vampire movies.

message 20: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i prob need to look again to rethink my evaluation...

message 21: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments yup, still loving her

message 22: by Scout (last edited Feb 18, 2011 06:59PM) (new)

Scout (goodreadscomscout) | 3434 comments Why the focus on females in the swimsuit edition? No six-pack swimsuit guys on the cover. Is Sports Illustrated sexist? Yes. It assumes sports are for men. But who cares? If you don't like it, you won't subscribe.