Roleplay like mad discussion

Superhero Tournament > Superhero Tournament Discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ada (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) Discuss, ye varlets! :D

message 2: by Ada (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) Anyone recognize the reference in my post?

message 3: by Evee (new)

Evee | 559 comments Sorry. I think you'll have to explain things for me.

message 4: by Ada (last edited Feb 17, 2011 09:01PM) (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) :) With me, it's usually a Star Trek reference or an LOrd of the Rings reference; in this case, it's the former. Transparent aluminum figured rather largely in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, which is definitely among my favorite movies of all time. Transparent aluminum, sadly, shouldn't be discovered until the 2130's, but Köre doesn't know that. :D

message 5: by Evee (new)

Evee | 559 comments So you're talking about your last post?

message 6: by Ada (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) Oh, yeah. Oops, my bad; guess I didn't clarify. I meant my last rp post.

message 7: by Evee (new)

Evee | 559 comments Kay. :) Cool. It's cool that you do these references. Sorry, I'm not much of a person that watches Star Trek, though I do watch some. So I didn't really get it. :)

message 8: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Joyce Okay, did you guys notice my post about the random doors appearing, and when you enter them, you are transported to the HQ?

message 9: by Ada (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) ... I did, I'm just not sure they are a good idea. Perhaps I give the organizers of the tournament too much credit, but I imagine them to be deviously clever. Letting people with unimaginable powers anywhere near their center of operations would be an enormous risk to take. Unless, of course, the doors are a trap- in which case I fully approve.

message 10: by Evee (new)

Evee | 559 comments That would be interesting. :) So what were you planning Andrew?