Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Associations > Death Eaters

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
You can have all of your evil meetings and whatnot here :)

message 2: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
XD

message 3: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Katherine came in and sat at her table. She waited for the others.

message 4: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( yeah of you want to be a death eater you can make a charrie ))

message 5: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( ok))

message 6: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
((sorry I haven't roleplayed much this week...it was a stressful week...I had to write multiple essays and I got sick..))

message 7: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
((indeed))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Bartimaeus took a seat at a chair opposite to Katherine at the table. Then he sinisterly asked, "How's that awful daughter of yours?"

message 9: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Mornoir walked in by crashing the door open.

"You stupid creatures!" He screeched. "Invading the HEADMASTER'S office?!"

message 10: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " They had known the sword", Kathrine said back, scared.

message 11: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Mornoir glared with his fake face features at Katherin. "Now we have to devise a plan. Do the memory spell on anyone who saw any of you. Now."

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2011 09:11AM) (new)

Bartimaeus found Mornoir's "fake" eyes, and confidently said,"Mornoir, that won't be necessary. We apparated here from the Forbidden Forest."

message 13: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"You walked into a wizard filled room. They saw you."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Why the headmaster's office? Ughh... this is creating too much work for me ;))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, it appears I didn't notice the fools... The whole concept of performing a memory spell is rubbish, we ought to just exterminate them; that would be easier AND effective. Eh?" He suggested, hopeful.

message 16: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"Or that, it works just as well." he snickered.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I have more than one character and I'd like one to be a Death Eater.

message 18: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( okay...))

message 19: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena Erin looked at the table

message 20: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Katherine looked up. "Ah, Erin, long time no see."

message 21: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena Erin smiled
"Nice to see you katherine. and he is?" Erin pointed at Mornoir.

message 22: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena (yo erin isn't on the list thing for slytherin or death eaters!))

message 23: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) ((you should ask Danae for that))

"He is our Lord", Katherine smiled proudly. "And he will soon return!"

message 24: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena "I see."

message 25: by Diana (last edited Jul 26, 2011 03:09PM) (new)

Diana Diana stepped into the room. She kept her hood up, so no one could see her face, and so no other Slytherin student would know who she was. She looked around the room.

message 26: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena Erin looked at her

message 27: by Diana (last edited Aug 05, 2011 01:56PM) (new)

Diana Diana nodded, but kept her hood up. It wouldn't do if other students knew who she was.

message 28: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Taylor walked in like a model and purposly bumped into Diana without knowing who she was,"Whoops." She said flatly.

Josh quietly came in and sat down in his seat.

message 29: by Diana (new)

Diana Diana ignored Taylor and went to her seat. Taylor would respect her sooner or later.

message 30: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) "Behave, brats", Katherine sneered when she saw three of the Slytherin students came in. "So, do you bring us any good news?"

message 31: by Diana (new)

Diana Diana looked at Katherine from under her hood. "No one in the staff at Hogwarts talks about the attack during the first task. I do not know if this is because the think most Death Eaters was arrested or if it is because they do not wish for the students to panic," she said. She cast a look at the others in the room, before continuing.
"Furthermore my father has a plan as to how we can infiltrate the Ministry of Magic. I will work on this plan. Cedric Moulberg, a fourth year Hufflepuff, is the son of one of the high position workers in the ministry. Father has decided that I will find his weakness, use it against him and in the end kill him. Just as I will kill him father will deliver a message to Moulberg. This message will in one way or another convince him to do work for us. Father will use the imperius curse if necessary. This will help us gain information from the ministry and in the long run help us take it over," she drawled.

((This ministry business is something Felicia and I made up. If you're not happy with it I will change it. (: Felicia has the Cedric character and has made the character for only one purpose: to be killed by me.))

message 32: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) "Nice", Katherine smiled. "We need to infiltrate into the Ministry of Magic as soon as possible. We will soon rule the whole world, and this time, there will be no one could stop us", she said smugly. "Anyway, I trusted you, Diana, more than my awful daughter". Katherine said as she cast a glance at Irene, whom was sitting next to her. "If you fail this, Diana, I'm sure the Dark Lord will bring you no mercy."

message 33: by Diana (new)

Diana Diana nodded. "I will start as soon as I get back. I will not fail our Lord. If so I will take my punishment with my head held high," she drawled.

message 34: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) "The Death Eaters are fortunate to have you", Katherine said.

message 35: by Diana (new)

Diana Diana lowered her head in respect. "Thank you, Kathrine."

message 36: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments "What?!?" Taylor stood up,"How can an-"She paused,"An amazing woman like yourself pick such a.... A..... Ugh! I mean, Katherine, shouldn't you pick someone more trustworthy instead?"

"I trust her."Josh said his eyes fixed on Diana. He leaned back I'm his chair, still calm.

message 37: by Diana (new)

Diana Diana looked at Taylor without any interest.

message 38: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) "Calm down, Taylor. I know we all want to be a worthy servant of our lord, and there will come a chance for you in the future." Katherine smiled mischeviously. "I trust her. And believe me, if she betrayed us, you know what terrible thing will happen for traitors."

message 39: by Diana (new)

Diana "I will not fail nor will I betray our Lord," Diana drawled bored while studying her nails.

message 40: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Taylor glared at Diana then looked back at Katherine,"Fine, but of she betrays us I want to do the job. Might as well serve the dark lord in one way or another." She hissed, in a way in hoping to give Diana some fear as she sat down.

((sorry if I'm a little rusty D: havnt rped hp in so long lol))

message 41: by Diana (new)

Diana Diana looked at Taylor with a smirk of amusement.

message 42: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Taylor sighed then leaned back and filed some of her nails.

message 43: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) "Very well. I am very appreciated both of you, for your loyalty to the Dark Lord. Then I think our meeting will end here."

(( Haiz... Long time no roleplaying...!))

message 44: by Diana (new)

Diana Diana stood up and walked out of the room.

((Yeah. :)))

message 45: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( I'm tired of roleplaying... Busy of study all the time. Only go on Goodreads to update my book list :( ))

message 46: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Taylor snorted then marched out fashionable on her very high and very expensive heels.

Josh chuckled then slowly walked out.

((yeah, my life has just been crap in genral, so I'm tempted to stop rping too, but I know the feeling when someone leaves and the rp stops at a cliffhanger, and it doesn't feel awesome so I don't think I'll do that to others... Plus I'm addicted (: ))

Mandy [AND I WOULD WALK 500 MILES] | 185 comments ((I'm so sorry, Hana. What's up? Want to message me?))

message 48: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((nah it's all good now :P just a close friend on GR scared me for a while...))

Mandy [AND I WOULD WALK 500 MILES] | 185 comments ((I know how that is. D=))