Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

Twoleg Place > Silk's home

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) sitting on her fence silk wondered out loud.." i wonder if there are other cats out right now.." looking down the rows of fences.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Would RP here, but I can't. My cat has a big situation going on.))

message 3: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments (Here, Max will save the day!)
"Yep. There are" Max jumped up on the fence next to Silk. "And I'm one of them! My name's Max. What's yours?"

message 4: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "hello Max, " looks at him," my name is Silk." looks to her feet... "do you eat mice and other wild things?" she wondered,"Because i have heard of cats who do.."

message 5: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Sometimes, when I've been locked out of my house. Then I have to. And it tastes really good!" Max said, smiling.

message 6: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) looking at him.. surprised.." well I've heard of cats that live out there.." pointing with my paw out into the woods..

message 7: by Maryam (last edited Feb 15, 2011 02:46PM) (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "There are cats who live out there but they aren't as mean as they sound. They are clan cats." Max said.

message 8: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Really?" She asks,"Do you think that i could one day meet one of these cats?" i ask getting up.

message 9: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Maybe. It depends on what cats you meet. Some will start fightning you if they see you." Max said.

message 10: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) scared again...."um i am not sure i want to meet them now."

message 11: by Maryam (last edited Feb 15, 2011 03:10PM) (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "It's all right, not all of them are like that." Max reassured her.

message 12: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Are there other cats around here?" changing the subject.

message 13: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Yes..." Max said.

message 14: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) sitting up,"Can we meet them?" i say,"I would love to meet new cats!"

message 15: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Well there is Coon. He lives right down the street." Maz gestured with his tail.

message 16: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) looking toward coons home.."Could we go meet him?" i say like an annoying kit....

message 17: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Sure!" Max lept down the fence and started padding towards Coons house.

message 18: by Call~Me~Rose (last edited Feb 15, 2011 04:28PM) (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) fallowing him she said," Is Coon nice?"

message 19: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "He's nice,I guess." Max said.

message 20: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "what do you mean.. i guess?"

message 21: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Just he's sort of a..." Max said.

message 22: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "a WHAT!" i said losing it..

message 23: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Previous forest cat." Max mumbled.

message 24: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "he. he lived in, in the forest..?" i was shocked,"how?"

message 25: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "I don't know all the stuff but I do know that he came from the forest." Max said.

message 26: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) thinking,"i still wish to visit him."

message 27: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "He's cool. It's not like he's crazy or something." Max said.

message 28: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Good, i don't care for crazy cats.."watches her paws.

message 29: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "We have a crazy cat." Max said.

message 30: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Really? Who's that?"

message 31: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "I'm not sure what his name is. I just know he's crazy." Max said.

message 32: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Oh.. poor guy."

message 33: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "No, he chases us sometimes!" Max protested.

message 34: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) blinks"Where does he live?"

message 35: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "aaa! Why did you do that?!" looks at him, "And my name is silk."

message 36: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "I'm new round here.. my owner and i just moved in down the street."she said looking at his masked eyes.

message 37: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "i would like to meet the other cats and see the neighborhood,"

message 38: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "i meet max, lets go to mystics!"

message 39: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) (ok)

message 40: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Mystics house is this way." Max walked to Mystics house and stopped. "I need to get back home. Bye!" Max walked back to his own house. "Why do all the nice she-cats fall for Coon? It's no fair." he said to himself.

message 41: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "not that max is not cool, it's just i would like to meet the other cats...i need to go home, kenzie will be worried. bye coon!"
turn and walk home.
runs up to max,"hay, can i walk home with you?"

message 42: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Sure!" Max said, surprised.

message 43: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "it's getting cold out don't you think?"
hinting to him.

message 44: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Yeah, why don't you come into my house with me. My person doesn't care if I bring friends home with me. They'll probably set a bowl out for you." Max lept into his home. As soon as his person saw him and Silk, they put down two bowls of tuna. "See, I told you."

message 45: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "maybe," silk thought,'Maybe i can go back to see coon...' turns to go back to Coon's.

message 46: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments It's all right if you want to. Go ahead." Max said while munching his food.

message 47: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Thank You!" runs off to find coon..

message 48: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) sitting in the window sill of her owners room,"hes so dreamy, and sort of mysterious with that mask mark... how is it i'm the lucky one?" she said dreaming about him.

message 49: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "well maybe they'll let us in since i have a friend.."
walks closer to her home.

message 50: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) silk goes up to the door and starts to cry,"Coon i need your help.." continues on crying and pawing at the door.

« previous 1