fall out boy fans!!! discussion

Pete Wentz Divorce

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments Alex-wa wrote: "Yep.....so apperently he's getting a divorce frome Ashley Simpson! Surprise! Well actually she filed divorce from him & it was agianst his will...idk. More info....

http://www.thehollywoodgossip..."

that's really sad... but also kinda good because now there's a SLIGHTLY larger change fob might get back 2gether... i can hope!

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments i feel so bad for Pete! I heard that he actually begged her not to go.

message 3: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 1 comments I heard that too! I mean, you do not divorce Peete Wentz! YOU MAKE SWEET SWEET LOVE TO PEETE WENTZ!

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments LOL IKR!!!! i wonder who will have custody of little Brox

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments he should've said
"'This is you and me, and me and you until we've got nothing left!' Know why I wrote these words? Nobody walks out on Pete Wentz!"

OMIGOD I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT HE CAME TO MY HOUSE AND HUNG OUT WITH ME!!!!!!! i didnt want to wake up :)

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments Morgan wrote: "he should've said
"'This is you and me, and me and you until we've got nothing left!' Know why I wrote these words? Nobody walks out on Pete Wentz!"

OMIGOD I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT HE CAME TO ..."

HAHAHAHA I had a similar dream that my mom allowed me to go to this house party to see FOB n the rest of decaydance records, I met Gabe, Ryland, and every one else but Pete and Patrick :'(

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments I KNOW RIGHT!

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments *SIGH* One of these days. But then again we're the dreamer and they are the dream

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) | 1846 comments psh i was gonna say that! and believers never die so as long as fob has fans, they are together but when they have no more fans (which will never happen) they will really have split up.

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments Morgan wrote: "psh i was gonna say that! and believers never die so as long as fob has fans, they are together but when they have no more fans (which will never happen) they will really have split up."

Yep cuz they taught to say don't let the doctor in I wanna blow off steam and Call me Mr. Benzedrine