College Students! discussion

books, books, and more books! > Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (sugardustedbooks) I just finished this book and I thought it was amazing. I loved it and had trouble putting it down. I was wondering if anyone else has read it. What did you think? Would love to talk about it and know your opinions. :)

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Wilkerson (misslaurenwilk) | 425 comments I just bought it at Booksamillion!!! :) I have 3 books to finish first and then I'm tackling Delirium! I can't wait!

message 3: by Sashana (new)

Sashana I'll be reading it in March.

message 4: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 686 comments I LOVED it! If you like, you can check out my review here.
I cannot believe that cliffhanger ending! I seriously needed hugs after finishing it, cause I couldn't sleep.

message 5: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 308 comments Yay love the reviews. I just bought it and it will be my next read!

message 6: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (sugardustedbooks) Daisy wrote: "I LOVED it! If you like, you can check out my review here.
I cannot believe that cliffhanger ending! I seriously needed hugs after finishing it, cause I couldn't sleep."

Oh goodness yes the ending I was like noooo... do not end! haha I finished it during a break before one of my classes. I seriously couldn't concentrate for most of the class.

message 7: by Tahleen (new)

Tahleen I liked it, but I don't think it's as amazing as everyone else seems to think. Oliver's writing is the best part of it, though; she is a wonderful prose writer.

message 8: by Sashana (new)

Sashana I heard Fox just bought the rights to this book so it's going to be a movie.

message 9: by Tahleen (new)

Tahleen Big surprise... seems like they're making EVERY big-selling YA book into a movie these days.

message 10: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Or any book. I wonder if this is a current thing? Did they make so many books into movies back in the day?

message 11: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (sugardustedbooks) Like most books turned into movies it will probably be at least mildly disappointing but to be honest I would probably go see it.