The Plague - the Roleplay discussion

The Warehouse > Hallways

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sky , Cora (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 124 comments Mod
Hallways from room to room.

message 2: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Jolia wandered aimlessly down the long corridors, drifting from side to side as she moved. Occasionally she would peek into an open room, just to see what was in it. A distant look was in her eyes, as if her real mind was far from the confined warehouse.

message 3: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Falla exited the main room, shutting the door behind her. She walked backwards a few steps, the turned around and bumped right into Jolia. "Oh, I'm so sorry!"

message 4: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Jolia jumped back, startled, with a wild, panicked look in her eyes. Seeing that the girl wasn't a threat, she blinked and rubbed the heels of her hands into her forehead. "No, I'm sorry. I should have been watching where I was going," she mumbled almost inaudibly, feeling embarrassed.

message 5: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Oh no, I should've." Falla smiled at the girl.

message 6: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Glancing up, Jolia saw the girl smiling at her. Tentatively she smiled back, the corners of her lips pulling skyward ever so slightly.

message 7: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "What's your name? I'm sorry, I can never remember everyone's!" Falla asked.

message 8: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) "Jolia." Her gaze dropped, trying to send the message that she didn't want a long conversation.

message 9: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora skiped down the hall way woundering what to do next

message 10: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Sevania wrote: ""Jolia." Her gaze dropped, trying to send the message that she didn't want a long conversation."

"Neat. I'm Falla." Falla noted the dropping of the gaze and decided to drop the conversation. "Well, nice seeing you." And she skipped off

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jarrett was walking around the hallways because he was not busy and took a break from his work.

message 12: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora ran into someone and jump "O wow way sorry."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jarrett smiled at Pandor, "It's okay. I wound probably do the same thing."

message 14: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Panda smiled and nodded "Thanks."

message 15: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Eleanor, la fille d'Hades wrote: ""Neat. I'm Falla." Falla noted the dropping of the gaze and decided to drop the con..."

"Bye," Jolia said, though she knew Falla couldn't hear her. She sighed and again began her pointless meandering, zoning out almost immediately.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jarrett nodded and walked on. He was looking for the library because Mayumi was inside.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 63 comments Mod
Jahn and Cora walked into the hallway. "So, tell me about yourself. Favorite color, flower, place to be, what you wanted to be before this happened, ect."

message 18: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora smiled, thinking. "Well, my favorite color would have to be blue. The color of the sky," she said. "And I don't really have a favorite flower. Any flower that's alive is fine by me." she laughed.

"I absolutely love being anywhere at sunset. It's the best time of day." She paused. "And the only place I wanted to be before all this happened was anywhere with my sister, so I could look after her."

Jahn nodded. "I wish I could have stayed with both of my sisters, but at least one of them lived with me." He said. "But what did you want to be?"

message 20: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora paused. "I was always good at finding things. But...my parents didn't see that as a skill. They arranged for me to...clean people's houses, to earn money so my sister could go out and become a doctor. She'd always wanted to become a doctor," she remembered.

Jahn nodded. "You could have been a detective."

message 22: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora shrugged. "I guess it's too late now." she said. "The most I can do is go out on raids."

She and Jahn arrived at the cafeteria. "And the raids are very useful to us." He said. "I just wish we didn't need them."

message 24: by Zack (new)

Zack (Myrddin767) | 21 comments Daniel saw a door that was open, so walked inside.

message 25: by Sky , Cora (new)

She nodded. "But we have to get food somehow. And the only way is to go out and find it ourselves."

Tiana's voice echoed through the warehouse. "Dinner time! Come and get it!"

message 27: by Ki (new)

Ki ❝The Book Scavenger❞ (kireebonds) Char walks into the hallway after being in the library for 5 hours. "Jeez, where is everybody? O well I will bump into someone sooner or later...perferably sooner..."she said and wondered down the halls as quiet as a mouse.

message 28: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Hearing the dinner announcement jarred Jolia out of her stupor. She sighed, wondering what she was doing anyway, wandering around and being the opposite of productive. Did she deserve dinner anyway, what with her endless anti-industriality and lazy comments? Tomorrow, she decided, tomorrow she would start making a conscious effort to help more. To be involved. But for now she was hungry-her stomach told her so-and so she made her way to the dinner place.

message 29: by Sky , Cora (new)

Anne walked down the hallway. She didn't know exactly where she was going, since she'd just arrived. That probably wasn't good, either, since people might think she was...sick or something.

message 30: by Ki (new)

Ki ❝The Book Scavenger❞ (kireebonds) Hello?? said Char. She hadn't met a single soul. She liked it that way and she was wondering where her room was and who she was rooming with.

message 31: by Sky , Cora (new)

Anne turned around when she heard someone call after her. She saw a girl, not far away, looking at her. "Oh, hi. I'm...um, Anne," she said nervously.

message 32: by shwetha (last edited Mar 31, 2011 10:41PM) (new)

shwetha (silena) serena was dreading this place, the place seemed fine, so did the people, but she was becoming so quiet, she was becoming insane without company...

she walked forlornly, she was searching for the cafeteria...... and looked for it as she saw a boy who looked 17 or 18 walk in to some room, which made her even more sad, people here were survivors including her, but now she felt really low in spirits. very very low....

message 33: by Sky , Cora (new)

Anne sighed and began walking back down the hall. She didn't exactly know where she was going, and turned into the first doorway.

message 34: by shwetha (new)

shwetha (silena) serena entered the library....