The Plague - the Roleplay discussion

The Warehouse > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sky , Cora (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 124 comments Mod
Where everyone eats, for those of you who didn't read the topic name.....

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 63 comments Mod
Jahn came in and gave her the food.
Tiani looked up at him. "Jahn, I haven't seen you eating lately."
Jahn shrugged. "I'd rather save food for the others."
Tiani shook her head. She grabbed a small piece of bread and shoved it into his hands. "Eat it." She said, before going to sort out the new food.
Jahn looked at the bread, then took some more before leaving to go to the Library.

Jahn nodded. "Yeah, I know what you mean." He told Cora.

They walked in just in time for Tiani to shout: "Dinner time! Come and get it!" She set out a steaming pot of soup with crackers on the side.

Jahn chuckled.

message 4: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Falla entered, smiling at Tiani, Jahn, and Cora.

message 5: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora sat down smiling at Jer

message 6: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora laughed along with him, walking over and grabbing a tray of soup. She waited for Jahn to get his, then went over and sat at an empty table.

Jahn followed her, sitting down with her. "I guess we were here just in time." He said.

message 8: by L (last edited Feb 24, 2011 05:56PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Falla grabbed a tray of soup, sitting in a table in the corner. She usually sat there. She looked down and noticed she still had a book from the library. Shrugging she opened it to her spot, beginning to read as she lifted a spoonful of soup to her lips and gulping it down.

message 9: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora smiled. "Yes. Very lucky for us," she said, trying some of the soup. She forgot to let it cool off first, and it burned her tongue. "Oops. Too hot to eat right now," she laughed.

Jahn laughed with her. He kept stirring his, and after a while, blew on it and drank it from the spoon. "It seems to be fine, now. Why don't you try again?" He asked, crumpling crackers into his soup.

message 11: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) The heat scalded her throat, but tasted delicious. Nothing like the 95% water, 5% food soup she'd gotten before the Plague.

message 12: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora nodded, blowing on her soup and trying it again. She smiled. "It tastes much better, now that it isn't burning my throat." she said.

Jahn smiled a bit and continued drinking his soup.

message 14: by Sky , Cora (new)

When Cora finished eating, she sat back in her chair. "So, who exactly is your sister?" she asked.

"Tiani. She's the cook." He said, nodding to her as she got her own bowl and came to sit down with them.

message 16: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora smiled. "Well, I have to admit, it is the right job for her," she said, lifting her bowl slightly off the table, then setting it back down.

Tiani sat down. "Hi, I'm Tiani." She said, holding out her hand to Cora.

message 18: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora smiled at her, shaking her hand. "I'm Cora. It's nice to meet you."

Tiani smiled. "So are you dating my brother now?" She asked.
Jahn was caught off guard. "Um, no... we just met... Just like you just met her."

message 20: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora felt her face begin to burn, and she nodded.

Tiani nodded. "Okay, I see..... so when are you going to start dating?"
Jahn clenched his hands out of embarrassment. "I'm really sorry, Cora." He told her. "Tiani, we're just friends. That's it. Would you quit making accusations?"
Tiani held up her hands. "Fine, fine. How do you guys like the soup?"

message 22: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora smiled, glad for the change in topic. "It was extremely good. Whoever appointed you as cook must have been pretty smart." she said.

message 23: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Feb 25, 2011 07:24AM) (new)

Tiani shrugged. "I just kind of took over, I guess." She said.
Jahn- also relieved- sighed. "I'll take your bowl if your done." He said. "And if there's any left, I could get you more."

message 24: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora smiled. "That's alright. One bowl was enough for me," she said. "And are you sure? I can take my bowl. It's one of my few skills, throwing things away," she laughed.

message 25: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Feb 25, 2011 07:28AM) (new)

Jahn chuckled. "Nah, I can get it. I'm done, anyways." He said.
Tiani rolled her eyes. "Oh my gosh. How can you act like this and not be going out?"

message 26: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora shrugged, feeling her face burn again.

Jahn saw her blush. "Well... I'll just... meet you in the library?"
Tiani shook her head. "The library? You should meet in the main room, or one of your bedrooms."
That's what set Jahn off. "Tiani, please! Get back to doing whatever you're supposed to be doing. I'll see you later, Cora. And I'll come back to check up on you." He took Cora's empty bowl and threw them away.

message 28: by Sky , Cora (new)

Cora nodded as Jahn left. She looked over at Tiani. "I'm sorry, it's.....I'll see you later," she said, standing up.

Jahn saw Cora stand up, knowing she was going to leave and sighed. He glared at his sister. Even in these times, siblings could be so annoying. He walked to his bedroom.

message 30: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Falla finished, standing up at heading to her room.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice skipped in, late as usual. "Please tell me there's something left," she asked Tinani, getting the feeling that she was the cook.

message 32: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Panda smiled "Here I didnt finish mine."

Tiani nodded. "There's still a few bowls left."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice grinned lightly at the girl who had just offered her her food. "Um thanks but no thanks," she said, heading over to grab a new bowl. "I don't do the whole food sharing thing. Thanks for the offer though!"

message 35: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora shrugged "It's ok your not really much into the food mish mash."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice came back with her own bowl and spoon. "Especially not these days. Easiest way to also pass the plauge you know," she told him. "It's pneumonic now guys." Her face was grave as she told them.

message 37: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments "O wow yeah." Pandora said and finished her food

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know, horrible," Alice sighed, eating.

message 39: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora finished and just stared at the empty bowl

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hungry still?" Alice asked her.

message 41: by Ki (new)

Ki ❝The Book Scavenger❞ (kireebonds) Chardenay walks in to find it empty. "Well I guess I missed it..."she says and walks out to go to the library to read.

message 42: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Panda shock her head "No i'm done."

message 43: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Jolia came quietly through the door, hoping that no one would talk to her. She slunk over to the dinner line and stood at the end, shifting her weight uncomfortably from foot to foot and staring at the floor, as if trying to find something that hadn't been there the night before.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice finished up her bowl. "Tne why do you keep looking at it?"

message 45: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora shruged "I miss my Mum is all" Pandora said and got the bowl and put it away

message 46: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) The line seemed to crawl along, and Jolia didn't like it. Every second she spent standing here was another chance for some industrious person to notice her, the lazy, unproductive girl and call her on it. Maybe they would even throw her out of the Warehouse, to become infected and rot on the streets, like her parents had. Like her missing older sister, possibly. Caught up in her horrific daymares, she hardly noticed the line receding away from her, moving up towards the promise of dinner, even if it was only canned vegetables and fruits that had been in storage for who knew how long. Noticing the queue retreating, she jogged to catch up, then slowed, remembering that sudden movements drew attention to her. She wanted no attention.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice's face softened. "Don't we all," she sighed. "No sibs?"

message 48: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments "No just me and my Mum." Pandora said

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Any other day and I would have called you lucky," Alice told her. "I have an older brother. He's around here somewhere."

message 50: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 76 comments Pandora smiled "That's way cool."

« previous 1 3