Reincarnation discussion

Free/Cheap Reincarnation eBooks > my novel on reincarnation, free for Valentine's week!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Genia (new)

Genia Stemper | 2 comments I saw your group on reincarnation and thought you may be interested in my novel about soul mates and how they search for each other and find each other over several lifetimes. I am offering it free of charge for Valentine's week (for digital download). If you are interested, just click on the link https://www.smashwords.com/books/view... and use the coupon code QF68C to download your free copy to whichever digital device you choose.
Thank you!
Genia

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy That's the novel I've been meaning to write for years. I even got started on it twice and scrapped it to start over again. I'm definitely interested in reading your novel to see how you did it! It's definitely not easy since it has to span several lifetimes and several periods of history, so there's definitely much research involved unless you make it completely futuristic or can manage to write it outside of history.

message 3: by Genia (new)

Genia Stemper | 2 comments Hi Amy!
You should keep working on your novel. I've had dreams since I was a kid about all of the places and times that I included in my book....so it was very cathartic to write, as I'm sure yours would be for you as well. If you do have a chance to read Rest Upon the Wind, I'd love to know what you think...
Thanks!
Genia

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy I'll definitely read it and let you know!

message 5: by Franki (new)

Franki Demerle (frankidemerle) | 20 comments Dragonfly DreamsDeception PastHi, Amy! I know exactly what you mean about the time & research. So true! The book I'm writing now involves a group of women in 3 lifetimes. It will definitely take longer to write than my first 2. Keep at it!

message 6: by Franki (new)

Franki Demerle (frankidemerle) | 20 comments Dragonfly DreamsHi, Genia. This is a belated THANK YOU for sharing your book. Wonderful topic & great title! I love it! Thank you for writing it. I also based the past life scenes in Deception Past on dreams & memories from early childhood, and I've found writing both of my books to be very cathartic. I hope you're writing more!