Every Little Thing discussion

Debate > Dreams

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Amber (last edited Feb 14, 2011 05:50PM) (new)

Amber (skys) | 734 comments Mod
If you have any pretty sweet dreams you'd like to tell, post em here. Also, trying to figure out what your dreams mean, nightmares that really make you stir. All of that can go here. :D

message 2: by wolf spirit (last edited Feb 15, 2011 01:34PM) (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments That is so strange Stef.

I had a recent dream. My grandma was on her death bed and I turn my head to look at her. I graped her hand as she died in in front of me. I was also on my death bed as well so after a few minutes or so, I die.
This is only a vague memory of my nightmare.

Then my friend has nightmare about someone attacking her, slitting her throat, and I am not sure if she dies or not because she wakes up at that moment. Then she had the same dream but her grandfather was helping her fight off her attacker.

message 3: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments Oh once I had a dream that I was in a futuristic mall and I got lost so I hopped on a elevator (which really wouldn't happen cuz I hate elevators) and it broke and then I was stuck and then a janitor came and saved me thats about it. :)

message 4: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Wow lol it must have been scary.

message 5: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Do you remember what the tazer felt like?

message 6: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Wow do you still have tingling sensations?

message 7: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments hm...that is very interesting

message 8: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments It is so strange my mother was struck by lightening in real life. It didn't struck her directly to her. It struck a tree then it traveled down in the ground until it hit the rod she was holding and shocked her. Maybe my mom might have the same feeling you have.

message 9: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments maybe or maybe it is something deeper. It might mean something bigger in your future. (sp)?

message 10: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments mabey you are going to get tazered or hit by lightnig how do you know that yopu were not really shocked like electrical problems or something?

message 11: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments haha...i did a little research now sure how legite(sp) it is, but here it is http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictio...

message 12: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Hmm...there is alot of interpretations of what dreams could truly mean.

message 13: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments Yeah I guess. Oh Stef you should go to one of those people who tell you what your dreams mean!!!

message 14: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Really your parents don't believe in that stuff. Is there some in your library at school that you can look through as well.

message 15: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments Yeah I guess you would or you could just not tell them...

message 16: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Haha a little secret

message 17: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments @ stef
Oh well can your freinds drive? Can the dream person drive?

message 18: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Maybe your school library or public library. Be positive Stef =) Do you have acess to internet at home. Maybe you could do research on the internet.

message 19: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments Wolf how would she be on GR if she didn't have internet?

message 20: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments Stef wrote: "@ Audrey- Nope, my brother can and I'm sure he wouldn't let me. I think the best bet for me is to check out my library."

The person could always meet you...

message 21: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments You could walk to like the park.

message 22: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments OOOhhh well I don't have internet at my house and I am using the schools librarys internet until I come back to school which is thursday. Yeah you could meet the person

message 23: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments then bring your freind.

message 24: by Alice (new)

Alice (aliciairene) I used to dream about falling from a second floor. And the fall was slowly, painfully, and I could feel the fear of hitting against the cement.

message 25: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments Aww thats sad.

message 26: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments =( Yep its sad

message 27: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments wolf spirit wrote: "OOOhhh well I don't have internet at my house and I am using the schools librarys internet until I come back to school which is thursday. Yeah you could meet the person"

I see my dad happens to be the unoffical teckie geek of the centry and so I have internet.

message 28: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Well in that case maybe your not ready to know what that means right now. Meaning that maybe in the future you will be able to understand it more...don't worry you will find out someway.

Hey Alice that must seem scary.

message 29: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments I'll be MIA for a minn. Okay?

message 30: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments I hope you as well do...don't give up....write the dreams down on a pad next to you whenever you feel tired and want to go to sleep so that you can do research and talk about the dreams more.

message 31: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Awesome Stef...I probably should do that as well. What does "MIA" mean BTW?

message 32: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments wolf spirit wrote: "Awesome Stef...I probably should do that as well. What does "MIA" mean BTW?"

I asked my mom this and she told me it ment missing an action.

message 33: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Missing In Action huh?

message 34: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments Yep thats what she told me... any way I'm back as you can tell.

message 35: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments haha yep you are back

message 36: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments Yep I'm back I had to start a new topic for my group Girls Only BOoks Club!

message 37: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments cool!

message 38: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments Yeah not really just a what's your top ten fave. books noting big.

message 39: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments =)

message 40: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments :)

message 41: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments =,)

message 42: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments ;)

message 43: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments :?

message 44: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments okay that was a sucky face

message 45: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments LOL

message 46: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments lol yep

message 47: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments Well so whats going on in your world?

message 48: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Well i school I have a two ppt presentations in groups different classes and in one of those classes I have to have a paper with the presentation.

Also writting a second sequal to my book and reading books.

My world is great and awesome lol

how about your world? how is your world going?

message 49: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments Well I am sick I am writting my first book I am reading Angel and a tale of two pritties and sleeping alot so pretty awsome too. :)

message 50: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Sounds like an interesting book...Awesome for your first book. Aw Me sorry your not feeling good...

It is almost time for me to leave this library. =(

« previous 1