Watching The Detectives discussion

I'm new here

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M. (new)

M. Newman | 22 comments Hi all. I'm a new member of this group and am looking forward to getting to know what you guys have to say. I've recently published a novel entitled "Sophie Paraskova" (not crime or noir; available on Amazon; and have also written a novel entitled "School Colors" which is available at xlibris.com.) My latest Goodreads blog post features a new short story called "A Burglary Gone Bad." I hope that you will read it and enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm new here, too. I'm writing my first detective- I've been writing gay contemporary romance and mystery, but wanted to branch out. I'm having way too much fun doing background searches on fictional characters- court reports! Military archives! records of boat purchases! You cannot do anything in this country without the possibility of a writer finding out and using it in a story. Makes me want to get a pre-paid cell phone (untraceable). Anyway, my detective is named Raphael Anadarko and the first book is Anadarko Blues. Hopefully I've not just jinxed myself by talking about it before its done!