Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

Shining Stones > February 14th Gathering

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) walking along side Rosepaw... paws pricking with excitement" so what happens at a gathering rose paw?"

message 2: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) (Lilly Pool) "theres a lot of cats here." looking around.

message 3: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "ok, thank you."

message 4: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
(Actually Bramblestar is a girl and Blossompool is taking Bramblestar's place, and Goldensun isn't coming to the gathering. :) )

message 5: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) (ok! :))

message 6: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
Dawnstar padded in.

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
Blossompool nervously led the clan through. She stood straight. She had to be brave. I'm an okay deputy, but I'm a hopeless leader, she thought. She hoped Bramblestar would get better soon.
Flowerspots followed her clan through, happy that she was finally at a gathering.
Venomstar stomped in, in a foul mood as usual. "Where's the kittypet lover?" he growled as he saw Blossompool. "Did she finally die?"
"No. The kittypet lover is at camp. She fought off a fox, for your information," Blossompool retorted.

message 8: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Ghostshine padded in behind Dawnstar. She froze when she saw that Bramblestar wasn't there, and Blossompool was on the leader high rock. She strode quickly up to her. We're both deputies! And we're friends! Hopefully she trusts me! Ghostshine thought as she approached. "What happened to Bramblestar?"
Eaglestrike padded in with Venomstar."Where's Bramblestar?" he asked no one in particular. He snickered. "LeafClan is so weak, they can't even afford to send their own leader in!"

message 9: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) she stands up,"Don't you dare say that!" she yelled.

message 10: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) lilly pool, controlling herself, sat next to rose paw.

message 11: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) ((ok.. thanks! : D)

Blossompool turned to Ghostshine. "Frostclan drove a fox into our camp and she lost a life," she meowed, her eyes filled with grief. "I'm so worried."

message 13: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Ghostshine gasped when she heard the news. "Don't worry, Bramblestar will be fine," she consoled. "She just needs some rest. That's what Flowerspots told me when our leader before Dawnstar lost a life. Back then Flowerspots was Flowerpaw!" she looked back on memories but her eyes clouded when she remembered Flowerpaw's mentor. Her mentor was a very close friend of Ghostshine's. She had died in the night, coming back from sharing tongues with LifeClan. A fox had attacked her on the way back. Ghostshine looked up to the sky. Is she watching us now?
She cleared her throat. "So um... When do you think MoonClan will get here?" she quickly changed the subject.
Eaglestrike held his nose up proudly and scoffed at Lillypool when she stood up to him. He just smirked at her and stood up beside her- almost twice her height. He unsheathed his claws as a warning and then padded to sit with the other deputies- but sat as far away from Ghostshine and Blossompool as possible.

message 14: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Ghostshine was chatting wit Blossompool. She turned to Rosepaw. "Hello!" she mewed, flicking her tail in greeting. She glanced at Blossompool, not sure if she would want Ghostshine to tell Rosepaw what she just found out about Bramblestar- maybe Ghostshine wasn't supposed to know.
Eaglestrike groomed his fur and turned to Venomstar. "So what happened to kittypet loving Bramblestar? Maybe she moved in with twolegs!" he snickered to Venomstar and his clan.

message 15: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Feb 24, 2011 02:53PM) (new)

(Blossompool is in the same clan as Rosepaw. LeafClan)
Ghostshine looked around the clearing. Where's MoonClan? It's not like them to be late!
(GUYS- the gathering is supposed to end today, but Moonclan's not here, so we'll wait. Est-ce que vous comprendez? Je comprend. Est-ce que vous parler francais? Je suis superb. Je suis intelligent. JE NE VEUX PAS PARLER FRANCAIS!!!!!! ok ill stop. )

message 16: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
(I am so sorry. Let's get this gathering over with.)

Tidalstar rushed into the clearing, shaking his head shamefully at the others. "Sorry for the lateness," he apologized before hastily jumping up to the highrock with embarrassment flushing over the tom.

(OMG HAZZE YOU'RE HERE! YAY! :))

"No matter," Blossompool meowed quickly, before Venomstar could say something negative. "Who would like to speak first?"
Venomstar stepped forward. "I will." He glared at Blossompool. "How is your leader?" he sneered. "I probably should not ask...she must already be dead. It's all right, Blossompool, you don't have to humiliate yourself by telling us so. You are already humiliated enough with the state your clan is in."
Blossompool rolled her eyes. "Hurry up and talk about your clan, Venomstar. None of us really wants to be here with you."
Venomstar sighed. "Fine. We're doing well. Tigerlilly had her kits and we chased a fox away. Which you know quite a bit about," he hissed at Blossompool. "Someone else talk now."

message 18: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
Tidalstar rose. "Sorry for MoonClan's lateness," he apologized again. "MoonClan has been doing well. No sickness, prey runs well, and our kits are growing quickly. There have been no signs of a fox or loners in our land, and I plan to keep it that way," he ended hastily, as if he was glaring out into the distance toward the unclaimed territories.

(no he didn't)
Blossompool nodded. "Leafclan is doing...well." She wasn't going to give Venomstar any chances. "We successfully drove away a fox, with only one major injury. Honeyheart gave birth to three beautiful kits, who are growing quickly and will make fine apprentices." She sat down, her heart pounding. There's no way I can be a leader!

message 20: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
(Okay, They will. The usual topic?)

message 21: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (Pourquoi tu ne veux pas parler francais, Justine? Je veux a parler francais. Je suis pas bien, mais je suis etude.)

(J'aime ecrire francais, mais je n'aime pas parler. C'est pas facile.)
Venomstar snorted. "Talk about self-conciousness!"