Disabilities RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 346 (346 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 277 comments Mod
((MEEP>))

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Leafycantplaygames) | 347 comments Mod
Denny was wondering around the mall, going nowhere. Just letting his mind take him as always.

βεℓℓα のαωη Ruel looked at the computer screen. He bit his lip, pressed a few keys to start going through the firewall. This was no ordinary firewall. It was major, the big guns work. Good thing Ruel had a bazooka, so to speak. It took a minute and three seconds to enter, he had two minutes to download the files before the security software detected an outer, unfamiliar bug. One minute forty seconds. One minute thirty. He had already found the file, and usually it wouldve taken ten minutes to copy and download this kind of file, yet Ruel had tampered with his RAM so he could quickly copy it. One minute.

message 4: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Clair was at the mall, silently rolling past the windows.

message 5: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) (Is what we're supposed to do?)
Rosie was looking at some cute dresses wondering if she would live long enough to wear one of them.she turned away and bumped into sombody."Oh sorr..."she looked at the person's face and she reconized it."Mary go home you werent supposed the folow me!"

message 6: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((Hold on. Did you make the charachter bio?))

βεℓℓα のαωη Ruel was nearly there. Ten. Five. Done! He quickly pulled out his hard drive and shut his whole laptop off.

((forgive my computer language. I do kno a lot about computers and such, but there are a few things I mess up or forget... :D))

βεℓℓα のαωη Ruel had risked a lot for this job. A lot. He could most deffenintly go to jail for this. But he didn't care, he had the files. He had the files of...

message 9: by Jamie (new)

((WHAT ARE THEY?!?!?!?!))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((hahaha :D))
Ruel went from his laptop to his computer and put the hardware into the computer, then he started to inspect the file, and after two hours he started to burn it onto a disk.

((ruel can't tell you right now))

message 11: by Jamie (last edited Feb 14, 2011 07:42PM) (new)

((Grrr..... Make him go to the mall so he can meet charries too. :P))

message 12: by βεℓℓα のαωη (last edited Feb 14, 2011 07:47PM) (new)

βεℓℓα のαωη ((he is busy :D LOL don't u get it? How he can't tell u... Cuz he's mute.. :D LOL!!!!! :D))

Ruel looked down at the disk. He had it. Finally! Now The only thing that kept him from taking control of the planet was...

message 13: by Jamie (new)

((WHAT?!?!?! TAKING CONTROL? REALLY? YOUR GUY IS EVIL?!?!?))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((no!! Hahahaha I can't stop laughing!!!!))

Finally. All Ruel needed was the gaming system and then he could play this video game that wasn't supposed to come out for two more years. Then he would conquer every planet and beat the game before anyone even saw the beginning of it.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((that was fun :D))

message 16: by Jamie (new)

((I hate you Dawn.))

message 17: by Jamie (new)

((GTG. TTYL!))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((LOL :D nite Titan :D happy valentines day!!! Luv u too :D))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((and it's.. TTFN!!!! Fyi :D))

message 20: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((I'M ON NOW!))

Clair rolled into a small store that sold accesories. Earings were her goal.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((earings .... :P))

message 22: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((What? I don't have my ears pierced.))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((neither do I and heaven help me i never will :D I aint much of a girly girl...))

message 24: by Jamie (new)

((Hi!))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((u kno, I'm still purdy proud of myself from earlier ... :D :D))

message 26: by Jamie (new)

((I still hate you. (not really)))

message 27: by Jamie (new)

((You inspired this one, Dawn. LOL! Not exactly a drinking fountain, but it's more interesting. :P))

Denny was still wondering around when he came to a fountain in the middle of the mall. ((My mall has one. XD)) "Cool!" he said and ran over and sat one the edge of the fountain and played in the water.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((I'm inspirational! :D))

message 29: by Jamie (new)

((LOL))

message 30: by hapˈhazərd (new)

When Clair came out of Glitters, so the store was called, she rolled herself over to the fountain and stared at the water.

βεℓℓα のαωη Ruel went around the mall, looking for a gaming store.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie walked through the mall looking at the gray and black stores,at least to her anyway.She sighed and walked over to the fountin

message 33: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Clair turned around and began to search for Gamestop. She wanted a new game for her DS.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie reached the fountain and saw a boy in it

βεℓℓα のαωη Ruel entered the game shop and saw the PS3 system. He went over and went into the line to buy it. He saw a girl, and wondered what she would be doing in a gaming store.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie sighed and walked to Forever 21

message 37: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Clair wheeled herself over to the DS games and looked at them. She automatically trained her eyes on Kingdom Hearts. "Yes!"

βεℓℓα のαωη ((AHHH!!!!!!!!!! KH!!!!!! ;D I luv it!!!!!!!!! Done all games!!!!!! I luv Final Fantasy too :D !!!!!!!!))

βεℓℓα のαωη Ruel watched the girl as she picked up the Kingdom Hearts game. He'd been sure she would do something with pink on it, like the dogs, cooking, or Nancy Drew games. Nope. He bought the PS3 and walked out of the store and to the mall's cafeteria.

message 40: by hapˈhazərd (new)

After Claire bought the game, she wheeled out of the store.

message 41: by Jamie (new)

((LUV KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!! ))

message 42: by Jamie (new)

Denny saw a quarter on the bottom of the fountain, he tried to get it. He fell in. "Ah!" he shrieked as he fell.

βεℓℓα のαωη Ruel heard someone scream and ran over to the fountain, saw the boy, and pulled him out.

message 44: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Claire saw a boy who was soaking wet being pulled out of the fountainand wheeled herself over. "Oh my god! Are you ok?" She asked, eyes wide.

message 45: by Jamie (new)

"Ya," He said in his little boy voice. "Thank you," He said to the boy who pulled him out, and gave him a grateful hug. Denny didn't know how to swim.

βεℓℓα のαωη Ruel looked at the girl and patted the boy's back gently, his eyes narrowed.

message 47: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Claire saw the boy glare at her and held up her hands in defeat. She undid her brakes and turned around, wheeling away.

message 48: by Jamie (new)

Denny was wondering where his new friend was going. "Where are you going?" he asked, still by his other friends side.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((he didn't glare at her...... :D))

message 50: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((His eyes narrowed... Oh.))

"I don't know." She called back.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7