Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,696 (1696 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34

message 1: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 7443 comments Mod
((only Lacey and Lily can RP here))

((Start))

message 2: by Lacey (new)

Greg Hemmnington was standing in the allyway of his family's killer. The guy was drunk when he crashed his car into his families car, killing all of them instantly. Today was the day that he got released, he'd be coming home and he'd be ready to strike.

message 3: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments Sophie was just heading out of a restaurant, she had gone out with friends and was on her way home. She only lived 5 blocks away so it wouldn't be too bad, though it was a little chilly. She wrapped the coat around her tightly.

message 4: by Lacey (new)

He saw the guy coming down the sidewalk, his hands were in his pocket and he was looking down, perfect for his attack. He was walking slowly, it was nerve wrecking that he was walking so slow...

message 5: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments She took a short cut through an alley and saw some people up ahead. Odd, no one is usually here... she thought as she started to slow down a little.

message 6: by Lacey (new)

The guy finally came within his reach and he snatched him off the sidewalk before anyone could see, he tackled the guy to the ground and took out his knife and stabbed him 2 times, one in his hand to begin and the second one in the heart. Greg breathed heavily, having lost some of his breath from the short struggle.

message 7: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments Sophie gasped as she watched the scene play before her. Her voice wouldn't work, neither her body. She stood frozen in shock.

message 8: by Lacey (new)

Greg took the knife and wrapped it in a cloth, he dragged the body deeper down the ally way to his truck where he'd take and hide the body.

message 9: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments She watched him, her senses slowly coming back. She followed him back to his truck, watching him put it in the back and start getting in. She quickly ran over and hopped into the trunk with the man, a bit disgusted.

message 10: by Lacey (new)

Greg pulled the truck out of park and started to head for the outskirts of town, to a place he had spent hours finding, just to make sure this guy would never be found. But to be honest, who would go looking for him, he was a murderer just like him....Greg let his thoughts cloud his mind as he drowe to place he had memorized and knew backwards and foward.

message 11: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments Her breathing was getting quicker as she realized she didn't have a plan for when he came back here to take the body. Her palms were getting sweaty as well as she was scared for her own life now.

message 12: by Lacey (new)

After turning off on the rough road he drove straight to the end of the road and parked the car. He put the truck in park and sat there for a moment trying his best to calm his thoughts, breathe in and out, in and out. Not once in his life had he even been violent towards a fly, yet here he sits in silence, his hands covered in blood(metaphorically speaking that is, he longed washed his hand of the real blood). After he calmed his nerves he got up and out of his truck and headed to the back to get his shovel.

message 13: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments She heard the slam of the door and then footsteps getting closer. This was it, her last moment here maybe. Maybe if I put my hood on and then hide behind this box, maybe he won't see me. It was worth a shot as she got into the position, peeking slightly from behind the box to be able to see what he would do.

message 14: by Lacey (new)

Greg went to the back of the truck and idly put his hand down along the edges so that it touched the shovel. He grabbed it's handle and pulled it out. After looking at it for a moment he headed off in the direction of the marked grave, there he would barely this soul and be done with him.

message 15: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments Sophie watched him but then the trunk door shut. She quickly opened it up and got out, following him from a way's away, making sure he didn't see or hear her.

message 16: by Lacey (new)

Greg finally reached his spot which was marked with a yellow ribbon, he begun to dig a hole, and for 30 straight minutes he did just that, dig a hole until it was big enough for the body. After setting the shovel aside he went back to the truck, where he'd retrieve the body and drag it back here.

message 17: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments She watched him, planning out her next move. Maybe she would go back to the car as he was burying the body....then she would be sitting in the passenger's side and then scare him there! Huzzah! She waited for him to come back.

message 18: by Lacey (new)

Greg dropped the guy in the grave and begun to put the dirt back over him...after all was said and done he took away the yellow ribbon and dragged some leaves and sticks to cover the grave, making it blend in with the rest of the landscape.

He made his way back to his truck, throwing the shovel in the back he opened his front door to reveal a girl a little younger than him...he was so confused and angered that she was sitting there did she know?

"What the hell are you doing in my truck?" He asked, not revealing anything about the kill.

message 19: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments "Why did you do that? To the man." she said, it was best not to hide things, she liked to just come straight out.

message 20: by Lacey (new)

"Do what?!" Greg asked, he was angry, she knew...what was he supposed to do now?

message 21: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments She shrank back a little, "You know exactly what you did, so why?" she asked, her voice wavering a little.

message 22: by Lacey (new)

"Now I don't think you have the right to know!" Greg replied opening his car door and going over to yank her car door open, "Get the HELL out!!"

message 23: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments "All right, fine. I'll just call the police, giving them a description and your plate number. Have fun!" she said as she began to get out.

message 24: by Lacey (new)

Greg was furious, she wouldn't dare, NO! Not after what she saw, yet here they were in this perdicerment. Greg grabbed her by the arm and shoved her back in the car, "Don't you even think about calling the police! I swear, I'll kill you now and here if you even mention them again!"

message 25: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments She winced, his grip was very tight on her arm as she stared up at him, "Police." she said simply.

message 26: by Lacey (new)

"What the Hell is your problem?! Did your seriously follow me out here? Your crazy!" Greg was frustrated, he couldn't simply kill her, it was an empty threat...he wasn't naturally violent, so what was he to do now? He stood there, fuming, trying to form some kind of plan.

message 27: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments "Not crazy, just wanting to protect people from someone like you." she said as she slowly inched to the car door.

message 28: by Lacey (last edited Feb 16, 2011 03:03PM) (new)

"You don't even know me! You don't even know that before now I hadn't even harmed a fly! Or even the reason why I killed him for that matter!" Greg ran his hand through his hair, this was all going down the drain. What was he supposed to do, just let her turn him in so that he could spend the rest of his miserable life there?

message 29: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments "So then tell me, why did you kill him?" she said, crossing her arms and staring at him intently.

message 30: by Lacey (last edited Feb 16, 2011 05:40PM) (new)

Greg bit his lower lip, "it's personal, I don't just tell anyone..." he replied letting down his hardened shell and just stood there giving her plenty of ample time to escape.

message 31: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments She began to take pity on him, "I'm sorry." she said quietly.

message 32: by Lacey (new)

Greg shrugged, "Just go on, tell the police, don't care anymore..."

message 33: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments She looked up at him, confused, "Wait, that's it? Nothing else? But..." she trailed off and sighed, "I hope you get better," she said quietly as she turned to get out.

message 34: by Lacey (new)

Greg shrugged, "Yeah, sure...just know by the time you get to the police I won't be here anymore."

message 35: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments "I'm not going to." she said.

message 36: by Lacey (new)

"No, please do. Maybe they'll even give me the death penalty."

message 37: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments She turned to face him, "I think you just need some time, from the way you're acting now, I can see this was done for some reason, something serious and you're not some regular person who kills people. So...I just hope you will use your time wisely." she replied and turned around, hopping out of the truck and shutting the door.

message 38: by Lacey (new)

Greg got out of the truck, "How can you believe me?! Just please, turn me in!" Greg fell to his knees.

message 39: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments She gasped a little, seeing how broken he was, pleading her to turn him in. "But...why do you want to end your life?" she asked softly, coming a bit closer.

message 40: by Lacey (new)

Greg shook his head, "Never mind, leave." Greg turned his back to her.

message 41: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments She was about to say something when she realized it would just make things worse. She nodded and turned, walking away from him.

message 42: by Lacey (new)

Greg moved over to his truck and opened his car door and just sat there; waiting; hoping.

message 43: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments Sophie walked slowly, just replaying what happened in her head. Should I go over and try to talk to him? What if he gets mad and I make it worse for him? But if I leave...who knows what might happen to him. He seems ok...maybe it's something to do with the family of a close friend or something....he wouldn't do it again......would he? she thought to herself, her mind just working on getting some form of a story of the information she had.

message 44: by Lacey (new)

Greg mauled over what had happened, he was not expecting to have a witness but then again he was finding it as a blessing. He only killed the guy because of what he'd done to his family, his little sister for Chrit's sake was killed, he had nobody. He bit his lower lip, he didn't really want to go to jail but death seemed like such a sweet sentence and punishment.

message 45: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments She stopped and turned around to look back at the truck, biting her lower lip. She started walking back over, going over in her mind what she would say. Suddenly she tripped over a bottle and went crashing to the ground, something sharp cutting into her, she screamed in pain.

message 46: by Lacey (new)

Greg heard a scream and looked in his rearview mirror to see the girl lying on the ground hugging her leg, a tear was in it and blood was oozing down. Greg sighed and grabbed the first aid kit that he kept in his truck and went over to her.

message 47: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments She winced as she watched footsteps nearing her. She slowly looked up to find the guy above her, first aid kit in hand. He started bandaging up her leg, while she lay confused as to why he was doing this.

message 48: by Lacey (new)

"I'm not heartless you know," Greg replied as he saw the confused look on her face.

message 49: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2681 comments "I wasn't thinking that." she said, looking down, ashamed in herself.

message 50: by Lacey (new)

Greg finished wrapping her leg, "Your jeans are going to be ruined you know..." Greg replied getting up and taking the first aid kit back to his truck.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34