Breaking Dawn > Read it yet??(SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (hilary_cullen) | 164 comments Mod
What did you guys think?!?
I have mixed feelings about this book..
Anyone?

message 2: by Liz (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:16AM) (new)

Liz (lizzym610) | 2 comments I'm bummed. The other books were so great and kept my attention throughout the book. Breaking Dawn was nothing compared to the other three books.

message 3: by Lexa (new)

Lexa | 4 comments i think bd was completely awesome i mean how could you not like it????

message 4: by Lexa (new)

Lexa | 4 comments i totally agree i mean i didn't get it til she actually said it cuz i'm completely blond, but it was one of my favorite parts.

message 5: by Lexa (new)

Lexa | 4 comments i'm on my fourth time!! i really liked the last 2 pages they were like my fav. i was really scared about how she was gonna end it, but she did awesome. i love sm!!!

message 6: by Hilary (new)

I have to agree about the whole no-fight-thing. She worked up this idea that there was going to be a BIG fight, and then at the end, they were afraid? Oh well, it was still a good book. I just wish that it had at least a little fight at the end.

message 7: by Taylor(d) (new)

Taylor(d) | 40 comments Mod
that wouldve been cool, but it was still pretty, uh, cool.

message 8: by Brittanie (new)

Brittanie | 1 comments i liked it but i wish it would have ended in a fight. but then who knows who would have been killed. other than that i loved it.

message 9: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (bellacullen) | 2 comments yeah but stephenie said on her website if they all fought each other practically everyone would die so i think it's a good thing the fight didn't happen because then the story would be ruined in a way to where it doens't leave us wondering what could happen after that such as:
do Jacob and Renesmee get more involved in each other? or other things....

message 10: by Nelly (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:37AM) (new)

Nelly Lavaud (chaptershakedown22) I am glad that they didn't fight. If they had then there would have been death and I wouldn't want anyone to die, well other than Jane and her brother Alec.. UGH.. If Bella could use a forcefiled around the both of them and encase them and have them use their powers on each other it would be great and then have KATE shock Demetri to oblivion it would be awesome but that's another ending. I loved BD. I would have to say my favorites are Twilight then Breaking Dawn, followed by Eclipse and finally New Moon (too sad, I didn't like the fact that Edward left) I would love to know what happens after the fight. How does Renesmee grow up. If she is able to have kids with Jacob, half human, quarter vampire, quarter werewolf? What does Renee say? Is Charlie ever told that his daughter will never die? You know but all in all I SIMPLY adored BD. Will read it again, and again. I don't want to let go of Edward and Bella's love. I think I'm obsessed!

message 11: by Delaners (new)

Delaners | 3 comments i kinda wanted there to be a fight because they could've killed Demetri and then they wouldn't be bothered by the Volturi ever again. OR they could've killed of the Volturi and become the next "royal" vampire clan.

message 12: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (bellacullen) | 2 comments i knida agree but then it wouldn't end as it did but i'm kinda 50 50 on the whole fight....

message 13: by Hilary (new)

I agree I guess.
I didn't want a Cullen to die, but it would have been nice if a volturri could die... Hhahaha..

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (urghisme) | 15 comments Delaners wrote: "i kinda wanted there to be a fight because they could've killed Demetri and then they wouldn't be bothered by the Volturi ever again. OR they could've killed of the Volturi and become the next "roy..."

That would have been cool!!!! And then SM would have a reason to write a 5th!!!

message 15: by Heather (new)

Heather | 1 comments Delaners wrote: "i kinda wanted there to be a fight because they could've killed Demetri and then they wouldn't be bothered by the Volturi ever again. OR they could've killed of the Volturi and become the next "roy..."

I liked both of those options. Made a good 6th book ;)

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) yes bd was amazing i just dont like it when it jacob telling the story. i lose interest.

message 17: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 10 comments same. but i still LOVED it!!!