War of the demigods discussion

quest(u must me a part of the prophacy to comment)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 229 (229 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (last edited Feb 14, 2011 03:08PM) (new)

Gabriel709 (gcgsk8rvamp) | 2497 comments Mod
( i put onmy blue hoodie, and wipe the dirt from, my grey skinny jean, and the shoe laces to my black and blue nike, i swing, my back pack, around, and clip my water cantin that turns into a sword, to my belt, and make sure ny exaliber, is it its sheth, my ring glows, and my green, sea green eyes sparkle it the bight sky) guys, i saw apollo fall, and the dove is flying away are u guys ready or not?

message 2: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments I'm ready!(smiles)Anmd really?Why not Black skinnies like me, gray makes guys look kinda gay, no offense, and black hoodies are betta!

message 3: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

dark gey skinnys jeans are nice, but i have a black pair in my pack... and black? ha, ur too much like your father, i like to keep it like the sea

message 4: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments (frowns)Dont ever mention me bein remotley even SIMILIAR to my father!

message 5: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

k...k, sheesh, but i know its not a couincidence that you like all black...(i look at erik sutting on a rock, playing with his psp, he has a purple hoodie, and blue jeans, witha pair of converse, then i see tyler, were all black, playing with a skull) Apollo just fell from the sky lets go(runs after the dove)

message 6: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments (rolls eyes)It's a quest, the fate is sealed we dont have to RUN towards it, it's comin' to us.(looks at erik's converse)Nice converse

message 7: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

fine,(takes out my psp go, and starts playing, and walking at the same time) I HAVE AN IDEA! TATUM, DO U HAVE A PEGESUS, YET

message 8: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments (cocks eyebrow)noo-I have a hellhound though

message 9: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

...damn it... they cant fly, i can get you a pegesus if you want?

message 10: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments (shakes head)I'm not big with flying, I can shadow travel though.

message 11: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

... do u think u can keep up, if tuler erik and i fly?

message 12: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments Hell yeah!I could be there right now if ya wanted, I could ride Ash so I don't get tired too.

message 13: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

K GOOD(i whistle, and three pegesuses fly down, one is black with a dead look in his eyes, and another one has purple eyes and a birth mark of a thorn bush, and a white on with very muscular legs and a dimond shaped birth bark thats blue, on his forehead, and shiny blue eyes land, i jump on the blue one, tyler hops on the dead looking one, and erik climbs the puple eyed one) u read y to catch that dove!

message 14: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments We're catching the dove?!

message 15: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

im, follow it, i know we have to because aphridte is supposetly leading, us, and a dove is her symbol... i cant belive apollo was captured...

message 16: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments (rolls eyes)SO we follow the dove?Anyway possible?

message 17: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

yup, now call ur doggy friend, so we can get moving

message 18: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments (bites lips)Her name is Ash.(Whistles and and Ash comes bounding from the nearby forest. I hop on)Lets go.

message 19: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

(we fly into the air and start following the dove)

message 20: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments (I urge Ash forward and follow closely.)

message 21: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) Am I part of the prophecy?

message 22: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

(nope...sorry)

message 23: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) Ok. If you need me, pm me. *walks away feeling confused, who is the Athena child?

message 24: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

(THERE ISENT ONE)

message 25: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments ((Where's tyler and erik))

message 26: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) Oh I thought there was *hugs Tatum and glares at Gabriel* you better keep her safe...

message 27: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (last edited Feb 14, 2011 05:37PM) (new)

...ummmm, acording to the prophachy...many hunters will, die, sorry i cant you my word... we need to keep movin!

message 28: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments I have an idea!Okay, I'll help at camp and when you get to your destination cll me!(tatum hands her number over to Gabe)Then I'll shadopw travel there, instantly!Instead of Wasting Ash's energy

message 29: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

no....(crushes cell phone with hand) cell phones are dangerous, and we need you for the prophacy... we might encounter stuff on the way, your coming weqather your like it or not *glares at sydney* u cany stay just for sydney...

message 30: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments (frowns)Your paying for that later!

message 31: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

u mean the cell phone?

message 32: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments (nods head)YA!

message 33: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

eh, u dont need one any ways...(hears a huge crash, my pegesus, flys int othe air in pantic) what in the
(then a minotor, charges at me slamming me agaginst a tree, it horn stuff in my left arm, the snarls at me, im in so much pain, i cant even reach for my sword)HELP!

message 34: by Tatum (last edited Feb 14, 2011 05:52PM) (new)

Tatum | 950 comments (rolls eyes and takes arrow out and puts it into the bow that had magically appeared over my shoulder.I aim and shoot it flying and hitting the minotaur in the back, I do that mutliple times drying to catch its attention.)Dammit!(I pull out a knife and move to a side angle and throw it pearcing it's cheek,)

message 35: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments (laughs then frowns)WAIT!my knife is still in its face!!

message 36: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

( i take my chance, and reach for my sword, and stab the minotor, but that just makes it angery... it grabs me by the throat and pins me agaubst a tree, i drop my weopan, and there is no water around, i look at tyler and erik, but they seem to be asleep...like in a trance)

message 37: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments ((Ima let ya'll deal with that problam))

message 38: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

(i can barely breath, but i manage a small HELP

message 39: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

( i deleted sydny comment cause shes not on the quest...sorry you cant be here...)

message 40: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) Ok sorry bi

message 41: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments ((soooo-wth is going on?im super confused))

message 42: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

(THE MINOTOR HAS ME TRAPPED AND YOU NEED TO SAV EME)

message 43: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments ((ugh!fine!))

*i walk over near the Minotor. I step back a couple feet and quickly run into a trees shadow appearing behind the tree Gabe's captured by. I get an arrow ready and peer out. I shoot and the arrow goes right into the minotors eyes, its momentarily busy trying to get the arrow out*GABE RUN!

message 44: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

i catch my breath, and use on of the water bottles to heal
"HA YOUR FUNNY"
( i jump on to the mintor and bite its ear, then my ring starts glowing, and i rip off its horns, i flip off the minitor, and grabb my dagger(exaliber) and stab its leg, it turns into ice, but then it waks me in the face and i fall back, but suprising my cloths are still clean) FINISH HIM

message 45: by 704evin (new)

704evin | 1255 comments ooohh this is so cool (chill, i'm leaving)

message 46: by Erik709 (new)

Erik709 | 437 comments ~Tatum~ Mrs.Ozera wrote: "(rolls eyes)It's a quest, the fate is sealed we dont have to RUN towards it, it's comin' to us.(looks at erik's converse)Nice converse"

Thanks sorry about before lets work together now.

message 47: by Erik709 (new)

Erik709 | 437 comments i am back woah what happened. I'll finish him(whips out my vine it turns into a sword. I swing at the minotaur when i slice into its sidethe pin on my sword glows purple a blast comes out of the sword and splits him in half). Wow that pin is powerful gabe but lets keep moving.

message 48: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

thamks erik..*huff* lemme just take a short rest, (i plop down on the floor, and pull out a bacon egg and chees bagle, and start eatung it)

message 49: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments Any injuries?

message 50: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

no im just a bit sore

« previous 1 3 4 5