Realm Role Play discussion

Characters > Characters for elemental users

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 1144 comments Mod
Basic format:

Name: (Something uncommon if you like)
Power: (remember keep it simple. And they don't have to have one either)
Appearance: (self explanitory)
Characteristics: (if we can have a little depth on this one it would be good)
Family?:
History: Not neccesary can evolve through roleplay but if you keep it updated that would be good.
Other:

:) Enjoy

message 2: by Maralune (new)

Name: Aria
Powers: Water
Appearance: Tall, strong build, curly brown hair, skinny face, elegant facial features, dresses in long blue cloak.
Characteristics: Short tempered, but caring, and very strong willed
Family: None
History: not sure yet..

message 3: by Kataury (last edited Feb 17, 2011 09:00PM) (new)

Kataury Name: Flint
Power: Okay... let's do something utterly exciting. Fire
Appearance:Medium height, little below average weight and build, with olive skin and unkempt hair. Wears unremarkable apparel with plain features. The one thing that can be noticed on his person is a red arm band on his left arm.
Characteristics:Inconsiderate, irresponsible, but is always willing to forgive.
Family:Very large family that's scattered all across the land, if there's a town or city there's likely to be some sort of relative of his living there.
History:eh... Figuring that one out.

message 4: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Sorry, still working on the name.

message 5: by Maralune (new)

haha sounds cool :)

message 6: by Kataury (new)

Kataury And... we need more characters!

message 7: by Maralune (new)

Yeahh..

message 8: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Wow.. I feel so wimpy when I make my characters now... but this is great! Have a plot for us yet Maralune?

message 9: by Maralune (new)

Well there is a book i was planning on writing and i thought perhaps we could use that plot. The storyline was based along these lines. There were many clans in the land of Greyeed and the tention between them was consistent. A young princess was born in the Takir clan and she was legendly the most beautiful female in the world. A jealous king from the Hana tribe wanted her for his wife so he set out to kidnap the princess. Takir discovered the plan and fought back, starting the largest clan war in existence. During one battle a magician from the Takir tribe saught to end the war. He believed that if he could release the powers of darkness for a short time he would be able to end the other tribe for good but it didn't go as planned. The powers broke from him and killed the man. The darkness spread across the land, bringing: famine, drought, disease, war and hatred. The land was tormented by the dark forces and began to die.The land needed a miracle.
There were 8 legendary humans born at the exact time of an eclipse and so were gifted with extra powers. (fire, wind, water, electricity, earth, shadow) and so forth. It was said that they would bring about the peace and cleansing to the world. Legend had it there was a powerful stone lying far into the hidden mountains. The 8 have stones of immense power which help to control their powers. When the 8 stand all together at the base of the mountains, they can lay their talisms on the stone and the world will be healed... No one knows where the legendary figures are to be born or what tribe they will belong to.

((Ok sorry if this is rough. I have very limited time at the moment and just wanted to write some of the ideas i had for it. You are welcome to voice any opinions you want))