Zombies Vs. Unicorns discussion

Role~Play > Im a unicorn ur a zombie rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by __blank , The Zombie Impaler>;{ ) (new)

__blank  | 157 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

uhh ok then u do that

message 3: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

chailatte (smhjoonie) | 359 comments Mod
k

message 4: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

megamarie | 73 comments Mod
Jeremy was inside an abandoned vacation house in the middle of nowhere. His haven.

message 5: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (last edited Aug 26, 2011 05:17PM) (new)

Zoey was sitting outside on her porch swing, away from her family.

message 6: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy reloaded his gone. He's more human than a zombie except for his hunger for human flesh. Other zombies would attack him especially when he just finish eating, where in his zombie appearance and smell decrease for like 90%. Now that he had eaten, he would be vulnerable to attacks again.

message 7: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

Zoey got up and went to the park, to get something
to eat.She only's drink the human's blood.Like a
vampire,but in another way.

message 8: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy decided that it's time to move again. But he needed a bath first. He went upstairs to take a bath with his gun with him. After that, he walked with only his weapons. He was fully alert for a zombie attack.

message 9: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

Whhen she entered the park, there was an old man sitting at the park bench.Zoey went over to him and sat down.The man looked startled,but did nothing."What brought you here?"He finally asked.

message 10: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy felt like it's a good for a stroll so he decided to go to the nearest park in town. He entered the park with his loaded gun in one hand.

message 11: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

Before she could say something,she saw someone.Its maybe noone.Who would come to the park at this time if the night? Did it really matter? I should wait for the figure to go before I bite him.

message 12: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy cocked his gun and was alert to any zombie attack. He had visited this park only once before the virus spread in town and he was 8 years old then. What a shame. The park looked too dreary and dead now just like him when he was hungry.

message 13: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

Zoey leaned forward the old man."Whats your name?" She whispered inhis ear."Cruz.Why do you ask?"He told me."Not reason."She looked down at his neck ready to bite him any moment.

message 14: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy caught the scent of the human in air before he'd seen him, sitting on one of the benches. Next to him was a girl. He was sure she's not human. Their gazes met.

message 15: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

"Zoey forced herself not to bite him yet.She looked over at the dude.He must be human or something else.She always sucked at telling what they really were.

message 16: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy could tell that she was a zombie and a hot one at that. But romance was a big no-no for him right now. He rolled his eyes at her, as if saying that he doesn't care if she's a zombie and she'd bite that man. The moment he became infected was the moment he stopped caring about the others and what man had the nerve to venture in the open during this zombie outbreak.

message 17: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

"Did he just rolled his eyes at me!?"She asked to herself.But the man must've thought she was talking to him."Who?"He asked and started looking around."Never mind,"She muttered and got up to leave.

message 18: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy was a nit taken a back when she got up and started walking away. Had he misjudged her? Is she not a zombie after all? Nah, he couldn't be wrong. He'd live long enough to tell which is what.But he knew one thing for sure. That old man was trouble. He got his gun ready.

message 19: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

"What do you want?"The old man asked,getting up slowly.Zoey had made it all the way to the other side of the gate,when she turned back around,and saw the man gotten up.And had a gun in his hand.

message 20: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy fired his semi-automatic with a silencer. The old man fell on the floor with a thud, drowning in his own blood.

message 21: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

"Y-you..."You were the last words the man said before he died.Zoey muttered somethng bout that he is a hot looking zombie.He must be one.She thought.She started to walked over to him.

message 22: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy blew the smoke at the tip of the gun before putting it back in the holster. He looked up when he heard her walking towards him. He smiled at her.

message 23: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (last edited Sep 06, 2011 04:58PM) (new)

"You just tooked my dinner..."She told him and smiled back.She looked at the body then at him."Could we share?"

message 24: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy chuckled. "You could have him," he said. "I'm already full." It's as if a zombie could have a full stomahc but he's half zombie afterall. And besides at the moment he's 90% human.

message 25: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((can i jump in.))

message 26: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

((Sure! You've made a charrie yet?))

message 27: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((yeah i did.))

message 28: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((how can i jump in?))

message 29: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

((IDK. Stop her from eating the human or anything. sad but g2g))

message 30: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((okay))

Julia was in her human form wandering. She loved to wander no matter how lost she got. But there was no where else for a unicorn to go.

message 31: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

"Thanks!Thats so sweet of've you!"She told him and bended down.

message 32: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Julia heard voices and quickly dove into a bush.
"Zombies." She said to herself. "Aww crap..."

message 33: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

"Do you hear something?"Zoey asked and looked at him.And got up on her feet in a blink of an eye.

message 34: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy's gaze met hers. "I did not hear anything," he stated. "But I could smell it and it's female." He took his gun from the holster.

message 35: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Julia sighed.
"Crap." she said. They knew she was there and there. She took in a deep breath and stood up. There was only one way out of this.

message 36: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

Zoey rolled her eyes,"Do you really have to take that out?"She moaned at the gun.

message 37: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy gazed at Zoey's eyes. "What am I?" he challenged her, cocking his gun.

message 38: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Julia turned into her unicorn self. She then rushed the Zombie.

message 39: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

Zoey bitted her tongue."I don't know."She mutttered."Zombie,vampire,wolf?"She asked."Look!"She shouted."Theres a unicorn right there and your doing nothing!"

message 40: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy shrugged, raised his gun and fired, wounding the unicorn on the neck with his bullet burried inside. The unicorn fell. He frowned in disgust. "I don't like unicorns," he said as he started walking towards it.

((It's not dead.))

message 41: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

"Oh,shut up."She told him and followed him,to the unicorn."Is it dead?"She asked.

message 42: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy nudged the unicorns with the tip of his gun, ready to fire if it moves unexpectedly. "It's still freaking breathing. But I don't think it'll live longer. They're weak...these unicorns." He looked up at her. "So what do we do with it then?"

message 43: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((what's happening?))

message 44: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

((your not dead:))

"I'm not sure,I rather let it go."She told him and went down to her knees."Whats there to do with it?"She asked."I'm not really that hungry."

message 45: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

"Oh and you've eaten a unicorn before?" Jeremy asked with a raised eyebrow. "I've couldn't even stomach the thing." He stood up and put his gun back in the holster. "Do whatever you want to do with it. Eat it if you have the stomach for it or let it go because of your so soft rotten heart."

message 46: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((i got that, but idk what's happening.))

message 47: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

"Oh,shut up.You can do whatevr you want to do,because I am leaving."She told him and started walking towards the gate.

(idk,anteru?what up?)

message 48: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy shrugged and walked behind her. "Where are you going?"

message 49: by chailatte, *Leader of Team Zombie* (new)

"If you really should know,I'm going to go home.To my family."She stopped in her tracks.

message 50: by megamarie, fell in love with a zombie (♥_♥) (new)

Jeremy stopped walking as well. "You have a family?" he asked amused.

« previous 1