Q&A with Sean Hayden discussion

Demonkin

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sean (new)

Sean Hayden (shaydenfl) | 13 comments Mod
Here's where you get to ask questions about the Demonkin Series!

message 2: by Darcia (new)

Darcia Helle (darciahelle) I'm am about 3/4 through book 1 (which is a great read!). When is book 2 coming out? And do you have a specific number planned for the series?

Wait, am I allowed to ask two questions? Or do I have to ask one, then go back and wait in line again? I've never been good with rules. :)

message 3: by Sean (new)

LOL. Book 2, Deceptions, will be out in May! :D I have no plans on ending the series ever. I have a lot of projects going, but the Demonkin Series will be my flagship. I love the characters I created and have so much fun writing them.

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen Wylie | 3 comments Awesome!
I can't wait for some romance... hint hint... :D

message 5: by Darcia (new)

Darcia Helle (darciahelle) Very cool! I loved Ashlyn. She's who I wish I could have been at 17. Except for the drinking blood part. That would have been exceptionally creepy, considering I'm a vegetarian. :))

message 6: by Sean (new)

LOL. Maybe you could feed off vulcans? They have green blood. Maybe that would help :D

message 7: by Darcia (new)

Darcia Helle (darciahelle) Green blood - yes, that might work. That would be like drinking chlorophyll!

message 8: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 6 comments you should get them to update good reads for Deceptions. i have tried to add the book and it doesnt show up???

what are your plans for Marcel? inquiring minds wants to know (well basically i want to know...lmao)?

message 9: by Sean (new)

Waiting for it to come out before adding. I tried that once, it didn't work out so well. Cover changed etc...
wasn't perdy :D

As for Marcel, he will be a recurring character in the series. If you want a glimpse into his past...
I wrote a short on my best friend's blog about his leaving the council if you're interested!

http://jlwylie.wordpress.com/2011/02/...

message 10: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 6 comments you may wan to link it to your website too! Will give insight to Sophie and Strozzini. I knew there was a story there....i just had no way of knowing.

Marcel is a great character as is Thompson!

message 11: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 6 comments SO Mr. Hayden......how is that wonderful 3rd book coming along???

message 12: by Sean (new)

LOL! Finishing up edits on book 2 and that is my next project. I didn't forget my new evil vicious main character ;)

message 13: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 6 comments when does book 2 come out?

message 14: by Sean (new)

E version should be out in October. Print...Dec?

message 15: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 6 comments I have spread the word on your series and got some great feedback. I know quite a few of the reviewers i work with picked it up and gave it praise. They are looking forward to the second book as well.....me personally, im sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the 3rd....laugh ;)

message 16: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 6 comments achem......Merry Christmas and hope you having a fabulous start to the new year! Havent heard from you in a while! Been patiently waiting book 2 (well actually book 3....but who's counting!)

ps....did you get my package and is that why your not talking to me :( *biting fingernails*