Nightwolves Lair discussion

Come in and say hi!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clarrissa (new)

Clarrissa Moon (clarrissalee) | 19 comments Mod
I'll go first!
I am obviously the author of the most awesome Nightwolves series. (WEG)
Now I am taking a very short break from writing and decided to start a group here for talking all about it.
When I am not writing, I am outside playing fetch with my dogs, walking around the hood and turning my garage into a poolhouse. This way I can swim in any weather, any time and no leaf cleaning will be needed. I thought it was a cool idea. Then on the eve of doing all this we decided, as a family, to move physically, to Corpus Christi. The place better have a garage so I can take all my pool stuff with me.
Today is Valentines day. You know what Cat would be doing on a day like today? Playing with her knives...scary thought huh? LMAO

Rick-Founder JM CM BOOK CLUB  | 1 comments rick here- happy to be part of this great group!!

message 3: by Clarrissa (new)

Nice to have you!

message 4: by Clarrissa (new)

Awesome to see you here Catie!!!

message 5: by Lea-Ellen (new)

Lea-Ellen (lea-ellen_night_owl_in_il) | 4 comments Mod
Clarrissa -
I was emailed that Catie had made a comment & I came here and I saw that you did add me as a moderator. Let me know when to fill in for you.

Catie - Great to have you here!

Thanks hun,
Lea Ellen

message 6: by Clarrissa (new)

Lea-Ellen wrote: "Clarrissa -
I was emailed that Catie had made a comment & I came here and I saw that you did add me as a moderator. Let me know when to fill in for you.

Catie - Great to have you here!

Thank..."

Thanks hon I am still getting used to this group posting thingy
ughhhh
i suck at techno stuff
clarrissa

message 7: by Dani (last edited Feb 19, 2011 09:16PM) (new)

Dani Smith (daniquickdraw) | 2 comments Hey Kids,

My name is Dani, and I'm a fellow author. I write primarily dark fantasy, horror, and erotica all rolled into one scary little ball. Like Clarrissa, I'm a motorcycle drooler (even tho hubby and my dad forbid me to have my own--lol!)

Thanks to Clarrissa for the invite! Wishing you all the best in your endeavors, mama! *knuckle bump*
:-)

message 8: by Clarrissa (new)

Danielle wrote: "Hey Kids,

My name is Dani, and I'm a fellow author. I write primarily dark fantasy, horror, and erotica all rolled into one scary little ball. Like Clarrissa, I'm a motorcycle drooler (even tho ..."

Welcome to the group!

message 9: by Donald (new)

Donald Gorman | 5 comments Clarrissa wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Hey Kids,

My name is Dani, and I'm a fellow author. I write primarily dark fantasy, horror, and erotica all rolled into one scary little ball. Like Clarrissa, I'm a motorcycle d..."

Clarrissa,
thanks for the invite. did you move to corpus christi yet (i believe that's in texas?)??? i was wondering how you got a garage that was big enough for a pool and a car...unless you keep the car in the pool...but i hear everything is bigger in texas, so maybe it'll work out (if you keep the car parked on the diving board)

nice to see Lea Ellen, Catie and my Dani dear here too
hugs to all
Donald

message 10: by Lea-Ellen (new)

Donald wrote: "Clarrissa thanks for the invite. did you move to corpus christi yet (i believe that's in texas?)???
---
Hi Donald!
Don't forget to tell us about your books while you're here.

Like Paradox, Deliciously Evil: A Cookbook for Killers, Wrongful Secrets, A Grave in Autumn, The Red Veil, The Brick Mirror, The Waters of Satan's Creek and Macabre Astrology

Hugs back atcha,
Lea Ellen {night owl in IL}

message 11: by Donald (new)

Donald Gorman | 5 comments Lea Ellen,
thanks for putting up the links for all 8 of my horror novels. i don't know how much room i have here to describe them. they all involve ghosts, violence (with a touch of gore, but hopefully not too much), there are always love stories, human interest and life lessons to be learned in each. although you did not put them in strict chronological order, you did manage to get my 5 most recent and best books at the beginning of your list. i most heartily recommend the first 5 or 6 books on your list for any afficienado of juicy (bloody) horror/ghost stories....give them a look please....
you wouldn't want to disappoint a guy like me, would you???
hugs,
Donald

message 12: by Clarrissa (new)

Corpus Christi I got some wicked plans for, by the time I am done, the only thing we'll owe is property tax and utilities. I have a grand master plan for when we move.
We can be poor and STILL live like kings...what movie?
MUahhahahaha

message 13: by Charisma (new)

Charisma Knight | 2 comments Hi Everyone,

I joined this group a few months ago, was invited by Lea. * waving * I have some down time and just wanted to poke my head in and say hi. Unfortunately I don't get to chat on groups as much as I should, but I can always be found on FB. ; )

I write interracial erotica/erotic romance. I'm a big fan of the vampire and have written him in many aspects. I've also written a few wolf shifter stories.

My writing can be found on Interracial Erotica.net and on Literotica. I'm also considering sending some work off to Hustler.

Hugs

message 14: by Lea-Ellen (new)

Charisma wrote: "Hi Everyone,

I joined this group a few months ago, was invited by Lea. * waving * I have some down time and just wanted to poke my head in and say hi. Unfortunately I don't get to chat on groups a..."

--------------
Hi Charisma Knight-
Thanks for stopping in.
You can also find her at her blog:
http://charismaknight.blogspot.com

Some of her books are available thru Amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/Charisma-Knight...

message 15: by Cathiecaffey (new)

Cathiecaffey (caffey) | 1 comments Hi Clarissa! I had you as a friend here as a reader and didn't realize you wrote and just checked out your books here and wow, I didn't realize what I've missed! They so definitely going to my wishlist! I'm excited! I love to read new to me authors and this series sounds like it rocks! Basically I love everything romance in reading. I love to get hooked into series! When I'm not reading, I love to play Mahjongg and puzzle and word games! Alot of solitary things! My 2 adult children doing their own things so no one to play scrabble with, thank goodness for them on the computer, LOL. And love to crochet, mostly afghans that I donate to nursing homes. I've just had my 28th anniversary last week to a wonderful guy and friend too. And I love to chat books!! Thanks again for the invite! I'm glad I'm learning more about whats here at Goodreads and checking it out. I realized this week that its fab to have the groups in one site and all I love (Books!)

message 16: by Clarrissa (new)

Very awesome to have you here! I have no S.O. but can relate to losing my card and gaming partners when my boys grew up. So its Mahjongg and bejewled twist or chuzzle is kinda fun. Peggle, Peggle Nights- and Plants and Zombies you should give a try if you havent already...they are a blast with a twist LOL
Hope you love my books and book four of Nightwolves should be out soon as well as the Second trilogy of Celeste Nites! They will definately keep you entertained:-) Welcome to the Lair! Go check out my fan website at
http://clarrissaleemoonauthor.webs.com/
to keep updated on everything coming out!
hugs Clarrissa Lee Moon

message 17: by Clarrissa (new)

Hello everybody! Just a quick dash inbefore I get back to Nightwolves Dawn to Dusk- The Semi Prequel.
This book is so evil...muahhahahhaha
hugs to all!
Clarrissa

message 18: by Charisma (new)

Charisma Knight | 2 comments Hi Clarrissa!

message 19: by Clarrissa (new)

Back at ya Charisma!

message 20: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hi

message 21: by Epic (new)

Epic Sex Stories (EpicSexStories) | 1 comments I write erotica. Coveting My Neighbor's Wife by Epic Sex Stories

message 22: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hi everyone