Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1) Pretty Little Liars discussion

Hello!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Karina (new) - added it

Karina Hi all users! I was wondering if you could explain me what is this page for... is for reading books?? or waht? I bump into this page looking for a book to read online this book but I dunno if this page is for that or just to look the cover?? I will appreciate if u can explain me!
Thanks!

Flannery Hi Karina,
This is not the main page for the book. The main page is here: Pretty Little Liars. On that page, you can write your review of the book, add it to your shelves, and read reviews that other users have written.

THIS page is for discussion about the book if you have questions or comments and want to ask other readers about them. Not too many people come on the book discussion pages. If you want more people to chat with about books, you should look into groups to join!:-)

Happy reading!
Flannery

message 3: by Karina (new) - added it

Karina really appreciate information thanks so much!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I know I read all 8 of them and waiting for the 9th.

message 5: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn There isn't a ninth...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah there is its twisted and it comes out some tome in july

message 7: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Nooo

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah there is

message 9: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Lol I kno I just messin'. I pre ordered it and for Christmas I'm getting 10

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

theres a tenth

message 11: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Yeah

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

whats it called

Juliet there's a TENTH!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

WHATSIT CALLED

Juliet ?????????????????????????

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Crap I want to know

Juliet same......

message 18: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn It comes out December 6, 2011. It's called "Ruthless"

Madeline is it good or bad that more are coming out?

Juliet sounds cool, but I think it ended nicely. I heard from my friend that SS has to keep writing more as part of her contract in order to keep the show going

Madeline does sound cool and it makes sense that she has to write more books for the show... because well you know they are gonna run out of books eventually because they're going pretty fast well... you know what i mean

Juliet Madeline wrote: "does sound cool and it makes sense that she has to write more books for the show... because well you know they are gonna run out of books eventually because they're going pretty fast well... you kn..."

yup

Madeline yeah...

message 24: by Annie (new) - added it

Annie Im only on Killer. I still have to find time to go to the bookstore and buy it, I started Heartless without reading Killer and I just got so confused, so I am waiting to buy Killer before reading anything else.

Juliet I get confused after the fifth one, what are the titles again?(in order)

message 26: by Annie (new) - added it

Annie 1.Pretty Little Liars
2.Flawless
3.Perfect
4.Unbelievable
5.Wicked
6.Killer
7.Heartless
8.Wanted

That's all I know.

Juliet yep, sounds about right and the next ones that haven't come out yet are
9.Twisted
10.Ruthless

message 28: by Annie (new) - added it

Annie Okay, do you know when they come out?

message 29: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn July 5th and December 6th

Madeline yeah... few more days... well kinda

message 31: by Carrie (new) - added it

Carrie Chaney Hello! I haven't read these books, but I really like the show. To those of you who are familiar with both, does the show follow the books closely? I want to try them out, but they're not at my local library and I'm hesitant to buy a book I haven't read...

I'm just afraid of another "Vampire Diaries" disaster. (Loved the show, hated the books.)

message 32: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Not very closely, so I was very disappointed with the show.

message 33: by Carrie (new) - added it

Carrie Chaney Cupcake the Kitty wrote: "Not very closely, so I was very disappointed with the show."

Thanks. :) I think I might just go ahead and get the first one for my kindle. Most of what I've heard seems to be good.

Madeline they are really good books!

message 35: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn It is a really good series, so I'm excited to get the ninth and the tenth. I think you should read them, but if you don't like it, well, you already bought it so....

Juliet Carrie wrote: "Hello! I haven't read these books, but I really like the show. To those of you who are familiar with both, does the show follow the books closely? I want to try them out, but they're not at my l..."

Tee books and the show are completely different, but both good in their own ways. The books in the mystery and suspense, the show in Ezra Fitz is gorgeous.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

k

message 40: by Juliet (last edited Jun 29, 2011 06:38PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Juliet L

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

k

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

R..... y we doin this lol

Madeline S... umm

Juliet T
@ Catherine, we are doing this cuz everyone kept saying k so I figured we should continue the alphabet

« previous 1