Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Discussion > Who is your Favorite Couple?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

OpenBookSociety.com  (openbooksociety) | 6 comments In honor of Valentine's Day tell us who your favorite couple is.

message 2: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) who has only one favorite couple? then congradualtions to you, I couldn't possibly pick I have many favs.

message 3: by M. (new)

M. (mikasambale) | 11 comments My favorite couple is probably the one I'm reading about at that moment, lol. Very hard to pick. I loved Meghan/Ash (Iron Fey), Nora/Patch (Hush, Hush), Rose/Dimitri (VA), Clary/Jace (TMI), Tessa/Will (Infernal Devices).

message 4: by Sondrae (new)

Sondrae Bennett I agree with Michelle, it's usually the one I'm reading right now (except I didn't care for the last book I read). I guess if I have to choose (and only paranormal), it would come between Jess/Billy Ray (The Beast in Him), Mac/Barrons (Fever series), Belle/Rick (Steel Beauty)to name a few off the top of my head....hmmm I just realized they're all some of my favorite heroines, too. Maybe that's why I love the couples so much.

message 5: by Kerry (new)

Kerry  sullivan (kerry1912) soookie and erik from charlaine harris's dead series.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Ian&Wanda(The Host) <3

message 7: by Akaria (last edited Feb 14, 2011 09:27AM) (new)

Akaria Gale | 21 comments Man, it's too hard to pick just one, but out of the favorites Anna & Charles from Briggs Alpha & Omega really touch my heart. He's so gentle and patient with her and she's strong and calming for him. I love that their wolves wanted each other immediately but had to wait for the human side to catch up.

Close runners up are Xhex/JM(BDB), Elena/Raphael(GH) and Anya/Lucien(LOTU).

message 8: by Sondrae (new)

Sondrae Bennett Oooo I forgot about Anna and Chales from Alpha and Omega! They're on my list, too!

message 9: by Kerry (new)

Kerry  sullivan (kerry1912) omg yes loved Anna and Charles

message 10: by Archer (new)

Archer | 205 comments Cat/Bones and Anita Blake / and whomever she is with at the time.

message 11: by Lacy (new)

Lacy (lacy_stewart) This is so hard...I can't pick just one...
Claire and Jaime from the Outlander series.

message 12: by Kyami (new)

Kyami (kyamis) Beast Behaving Badly Beast Behaving Badly (Pride, #5) by Shelly Laurenston

OpenBookSociety.com  (openbooksociety) | 6 comments Wrath and Beth (BDB)
JM and Xhex (BDB)
Dimitri and Rose (VA)
Raphael and Elena ( Guild Hunter)
I know they are not a couple but I want them to be. Blay and Qhuinn

message 14: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wendyi) Zsadist and Bella (BDB)

message 15: by LaSandra (new)

LaSandra (eve950) | 42 comments My fav couples is Patch/Nora Hush, Hush
Dimitri/Rose Vampire Academy
Barrons/Mack Shadowfever

There are more but those are my top

message 16: by Roberta (new)

Roberta (roberta88) Zsadist / Bella - Black Dagger Brotherhood
Raphael / Sin - Vampires in America
Cat & Bones - NIght Huntress

message 17: by Jules (new)

Jules | 1 comments Jace and Clary (Mortal Instruments)
Rhage and Mary (BDB)... But I love all the couples of the the Black Dagger Brotherhood..

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Wrath and Beth, Zsadist and Bella... oh what the hell... all the couples from BDB.
Jace and Clary (Mortal Instuments)
Magnus and Alec (Mortal Instruments)
Barrons and Mac (Fever series)

Cheryl aka Pashion (ExRockGoddess) | 81 comments Barrons and Mac *Fever Series
Anita Blake and .... Jean Claude, Micah, Nathaniel, ....Oops you said couple not menage a trois ...
Bones and Cat (Kitten) *Night Huntress
Alice and Jasper *Twilight
Talon and Sunshine
Can't pick just one
and of course I love Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cheryl aka Pashion wrote: "Barrons and Mac *Fever Series
Anita Blake and .... Jean Claude, Micah, Nathaniel, ....Oops you said couple not menage a trois ...
Bones and Cat (Kitten) *Night Huntress
Alice and Jasper *Twiligh..."

how could i forget Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy;-) all time best couple

message 21: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (thesa) Mac & Barrons
Jamie & Claire
Bones & Cat

message 22: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (crimsoneyes97) Clara and Tucker (Unearthly)
Grace and Sam (Shiver)
Elena and Clay (Bitten)

message 23: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13 comments Clary / Jace (Mortal intruments)
Grace / Sam (Shiver)
Elizabeth Bennet / Mr Darcy

message 24: by Ladyacct (new)

Ladyacct | 65 comments Danny/Carrie (Gemini Men - Unleashed)
Talin/Clay (Psy Changling)
Mercury/Ria (breeds)

message 25: by Beatrix (new)

Beatrix (trixy72) | 17 comments Cat/Bones
Rose/Dimitri
Kate/Curran
Anita Blake/Micah and Nathaniel

message 26: by Subz221 (last edited Sep 02, 2011 11:38AM) (new)

Subz221 Edward/Bella (Twilight)
Jace/Clary (TMI)
Jack/Schuyler (Blue Bloods)
Landon/Jamie (A Walk To Remember)
Lucas/Bianca (Evernight)
Daniel/Luce (Fallen)
Gale/Katniss (Hunger Games)
Noah/Allie (The Notebook)
Patch/Nora (Hush Hush)
Stark/Zoey (House Of Night)
Ash/Meghan (Iron Fey)
Ky/Cassia (Matched)
Shay/Calla (Nightshade)
Lucas/Helen (Starcrossed)
Tamani/Laurel (Wings)
Sam/Grace (Wolves of Mercy Falls)

(whew!)

message 27: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) Subz221 wrote: "Edward/Bella (Twilight)
Jace/Clary (TMI)
Jack/Schuyler (Blue Bloods)
Landon/Jamie (A Walk To Remember)
Lucas/Bianca (Evernight)
Daniel/Luce (Fallen)
Gale/Katniss (Hunger Games)
Noah/Allie (The Note..."

aha i like you!

message 28: by Love_books (new)

Love_books | 123 comments Jace/Clary <33
Dimitri/Rose <33
Bones/Cat <3

message 29: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne  (suzannef74) Chloe and Derek Darkest Powers Trilogy The Reckoning, the Summoning, the Awakening by Kelley Armstrong

message 30: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Ooh! Love Chloe and Derek! They're my favorite YA couple.

My favorite adult couple is Kate and Curran Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews

message 31: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) this isn't in a book, but my ultimate favorite couple is Phillip and the mermaid from Pirates of the Carribbean: On Stranger Tides

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Those two are amazing!! I really want to know what happens after she drags him under.

It's eating me up. They better let us know in the next movie.

message 33: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 9 comments Ron & Hermione from Harry Potter... it´s not quite PNR :D

message 34: by Roxana (new)

Roxana | 2 comments Rose and Dimitri (VA):X

message 35: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "Those two are amazing!! I really want to know what happens after she drags him under.

It's eating me up. They better let us know in the next movie."

Haha I know right! But the 2nd time I watched that movie I caught something at the beginning (the first time I watched it I was like "Wait, did she just drown him???") : they said a mermaid's kiss let's you breathe underwater!! So I guess they just live happily ever after. I doubt it'll mention them in the next one, but who knows?? I hope they do

Diana Stormblessed (dashichka) | 26 comments Barrons/Mac (Fever series)
Tris/Four (Divergent)
Katsa/Po (Graceling)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments I hope they do. They were the epic love story.

message 38: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne  (suzannef74) Amber wrote: "Mia/Michael from The Princess Diaries
Susannah/Jesse from The Mediator
Mina/Dracula even though they weren't a couple, they're one of my dream couples"

Oh I love Susannah and Jesse too

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 155 comments Rose & Dimitri (VA)
Tris & Four (Divergent)
Georgiana & Seth (Succubus Blues)
Cat & Bones (Night Huntress)

Sam & Grace (Shiver) - *probably one of the best couples in the first book at least.

All the Black Dagger Brotherhood, Demonica, and Highlander series couples.

I love Barrons and how protective he was of Mac but (view spoiler)

Diana Stormblessed (dashichka) | 26 comments Lol Terri. Totally agree, but, still loved it :-) They're still my #1 couple

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 155 comments He's is definitely my #1 and Mac ain't bad either, lol!

Ann has a dirty mouth (AnnisBringingSexyBack) | 12 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "I hope they do. They were the epic love story."

I hope they do too! I also hope that it isn't like the episode of Futurama where Frye falls in love with a mermaid. I don't want anyone running away yelling "Why couldn't she have been the other kind of mermaid that was a fish on top and a girl on the bottom!"

My favorite book couple is Bella and Zsadist.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Ann, agreed. However, she can get legs when she's out of water so I'm sure the whole mating thing will be OK. As long as she doesn't get an urge to eat him.

Diana Stormblessed (dashichka) | 26 comments New favorite couple: Barrons/me

message 45: by Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (last edited Jan 03, 2012 12:23PM) (new)

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 155 comments Diana wrote: "New favorite couple: Barrons/me"

Priceless! LOL!

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Diana wrote: "New favorite couple: Barrons/me"

THat's the way to do it!!

Standing ovation.

Diana Stormblessed (dashichka) | 26 comments Thank you thank you Now if you excuse us, my dearest Jericho and I have some work to do in that empty room over there -->

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 155 comments I guess we won't hear from you for a while. You know how Barrons gets, lol!

message 49: by Trace (new)

Trace Riles (traceriles) I like Clayton Danvers and Elena Michaels from Kelley Armstrongs Women of the Otherworld series.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

The Ballad of Young Tam Lin by Patricia A. Leslie John (Tam Lin) and Janet. I had the opportunity to see a galley of the 3rd in the series, and when they died, I cried. For me, they are the perfect "ever after" couple; although their lives are far from happy every minute, their devotion to each other is steadfast.

« previous 1