Delirity discussion

Author K > Hathaways - L. Kleypas

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments We've already talked about this in one of the other topics on here, but I read this one before Wallflowers because I'm difficult like that...errr I didn't know.

Love the series though and didn't have any trouble keeping up with it not having read Wallflowers first.

Cam in book 1 is too sexy for words. Love that he's a rebel gypsy!

Book 2 has one of my favorite (and creative love scenes in a book).

Book 3 is my favorite of all the stories in this series!

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Ahh! Dang Monday. I requested them from the library and they didn't get there in time to pick them up today. They'll be in tomorrow, but I forgot about them being closed on Monday so I had my hopes up for today.

message 4: by Lacy (new)

Lacy (lacy_stewart) | 25 comments I love this series! Book 2, Seduce Me At Sunrise, is my favorite. I love Kev. I haven't read her Wallflowers series, but I plan to.

message 5: by Heather (new)

Is Cam the gypsy guy from the Wallflowers series? I'll find out in two days, but still.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments No clue, but I'm guessing he might be, since some of Cam's friends that were mentioned in his book with Amelia were characters in the Wallflowers series.

message 7: by Heather (new)

Is it just me or can see the models bra on the cover of the second book? There's a pink piece of material on the left side of the cover. At least, on the copy I have.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Ha-ha!! Now you've got me trying to zoom in on the cover!

Yes, I see it!! It looks like part of a pink bra! I wonder how come she would have it on, if in the next scene we can see her back is clearly braless.

message 9: by Heather (new)

To push them up for the photo.

message 10: by Jessica B (new)

Jessica B | 292 comments I absolutely loved this series! I would have to say that Beatrix was my favourite Hathaway.

message 11: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 126 comments I loved the first book in the series

message 12: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 126 comments I loved this whole series. if I was to pick my favorite it would be the second book Seduce Me At Sunrise. I loved Kev.

message 13: by Heather (new)

This is one of the few series I feel like I could re-read eventually.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Really? You're not a big re-reader.

message 15: by Heather (new)

I know. After the first chapter 2 pages I tend to remember all of the plot and I'm bored if I try to keep going. I think I could re-read this series and The Travises. 2 series by one author is a lot for me.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments I tend to remember everything as well. But I have noticed that now that I've read so many titles in about a 2 years or so I can start to reread them again.

It's nice.

message 17: by Heather (new)

I read 100 pages of War and Peace a year until I finished and still remembered the first 100 pages 15 years later. And yet, I can watch an re-run on TV 100 times and still not know it word for word.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Heather wrote: "I read 100 pages of War and Peace a year until I finished and still remembered the first 100 pages 15 years later. And yet, I can watch an re-run on TV 100 times and still not know it word for word."

I hear you!!

It always amazes me how my friends could just pick up quotes from a movie after one viewing.

I can only do that with books.