All the Good Role Play Names are Taken discussion

T RPs > Smiton RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 211 (211 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell sat in the court yard in the back of the school, making little vines grow out of the dirt.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kris laid down under a tree, her eyes closed and listening to her iPod.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) The vines grew a little bigger and grapes poped up.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kris opened her eyes and looked over at Bell and then the vines.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She picked a few grapes and looked up at the sky.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kris stood slowly and placed the iPod down on the ground. She jumped up, turning into a small bird and flying over, plucking a grape from the vine and hovering for as long as she could, waiting to see if it was alright with her.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell smiled and pet the bird under it's chin.

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Ruby danced around the court yard doing back flips, spins, cartwheels, and summersaults doing each letting out a sparks of flame in the process. Once she was tired out she saw Bell holding a cute little bird and walked over. "Is that your bird?" Ruby asked.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond was watching them from afar as he leaned against a nearby tree.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "No," Bell said quietly, "She's not." She had a thing for animals, how they saved the earth everyday without even trying.

message 12: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Ruby watched the small bird. "She's cute though."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell nodded and ate a grape.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond chuckled slightly and shut his eyes.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell's eyes cut over to him and she plushed slightly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond glanced over to Bell then looked away.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She looked back at the ground. Her hand waved lightly over the dirt and a pirch grew out for Kris to sit on.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond glanced to the tree he was under then lightly touched it as Ice began forming around it.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell's breath caught and she cluched her chest, her eyes closed.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymod sighed softly and pulled back as he glanced to the ground then smiled slightly as ice started foriming from around him.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "C-cold..." Bell muttered, which she thought was weird because the sun was out and it was at least 60 out.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond glanced to her and stopped as the ice started to recede.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She took a deeper breath. Normaly the could didn't bother her, but it was so unexspected that it shocked her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond sighed softly and walked over to her "So.....you feel for these plants....?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Excuse me?" Bell asked, not compleatly understanding what he asked.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond chuckled slightly "You have the ability to feel what these plants feel...."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I can. But that's not why I'm here." She told him.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond smiled slightly "Then why are you here?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "They obay me." She told him, "Do want I want."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond chuckled slightly.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Whats funny?" She asked, keepingher voiuce level. He's talking to you, She told herself, Lose the adatude

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond looked to her "You will find out this place isn't all it seems to be...."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "What the hell does that mean?" Little brissel bushes poped up around Ray's feet.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond's brow rose slightly as he put a hand on her shoulder.....it was freezing cold "I reckon they are onde with him now....." Seconds later Dante came busting through one of the doors nearby them as he made it out and fell to both knees.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell shivered, both from te touch and from the sight of the other boy.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond glanced to Dante "How was it....?" Dante looked to him "W-what are you talking about.....your the one who sent me down there?!" Raymond chuckled slightly and froze the bushed surrounding his feet then smiled slightly.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Another shock went thorugh Bell's body and sh cluched he chest again.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2011 01:14PM) (new)

Raymond laughed "You shouldn't use your power against me.....it doesn't turn out well....." he glanced to Dante "Lets see what they did to you......" Dante stood up Stay....away....from.....me.... he said soft but dangerously.

((brb g2g eat))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Kay)

Bell tryed to mover her shoulder away from his grip, but was too weak.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond raised his free hand as ice shot out over the ground towards Dante. Dante looked up but didn't do anything as he was struck back to the ground.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell's hand gripped her dirt. The cold started to become a bad pain in her chest.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante held his head "Whats your problem.....?" he said weakly. Raymond smiled slightly and took his hand off Bell's shoulder.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She fell to the ground, the cold still in her chest.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond glanced down to Bell "Oh come on.....your telling me the cold hurts.....?" he asked kneeling down next to her.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Just when you try and kill things with it," She gasped out softly.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond sighed. Dante struggled and got up again.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell's breathing went back to normal and she sat up.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond got up and walked over to Dante "Hit me......" Dante looked to him "I don't fight.....sorry." Raymond frowned and grabbed him by the shirt "I said hit me...."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "What ar you doing?" Bell asked, trying to get to her feet. "He's hurt!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Raymond chuckled slightly "If he is hurt then he will try to defend himself....." he said throwing Dante to the ground "Are you weak.......let me help you......haha" Dante frowned slightly "Get.....away from me....."

« previous 1 3 4 5