All the Good Role Play Names are Taken discussion

M RPs > Slave RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,226 (1226 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lily sat in the back of her "room", her hair pulled over her face. She hadn't been here more than a month, but already her ribs were poking through her skin. She heard a door open and she shiveed, not just because the only thing she had to wear was a short, thin, see through dress. But because she hated men coming in and poking and proding her just to say what was wrong with her and leav.

message 3: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Gale and Peter walked into the trade, looking around. Peter had a list of rooms in his hands.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lily sank back into the shadows as she heard foot steps.

message 5: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Peter nudged Gale towards a door. "Lets peek in this one."

Gale nodded and opened the door slowly.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She shut her eyes and leaned against the wall. Maybe he'll think I'm asleep. Maybe he'll leave...

message 7: by Brooke (new)

Brooke "I see someone in there." Peter said quietly.

Gale nodded and began to make his way toward the girl in the corner.

message 8: by Kate (last edited Feb 15, 2011 07:14AM) (new)

Kate Duerksen Serena sat weeping lightly in her room. She had hardly knew her parents when she was a girl but she still missed them dearly. They had died when she was young and was sent to live with her drunk, uncle. She can still remember him beating her and yelling at her until finally he sold her into being a slave. She cried a little harder at the memory.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lily could feel herself shaking and she clinched her fists.

message 10: by Kate (last edited Feb 15, 2011 11:37AM) (new)

Kate Duerksen Serena wiped her eyes on her dirty dress the she was forced to wear. She then lay down shivering and tried to pretend she was somewhere else.

message 11: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Gale crouched in front of the girl. "Are you alright?" He asked in a low voice, not wanting to frighten her.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lily opened one eye confused, "Wh-who are you?"

message 13: by Brooke (new)

Brooke "Gale." He told her. "And this is my buddy Peter." He guestured to Peter, who was standing behind him.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Of coures, sir," She said. He didn'ty look much oldr than her, but he was still to be called "sir".

message 15: by Brooke (new)

Brooke "Don't call me that." Gale said, standing. "I do have a name."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Y-yes sir." Lily said, not sure what she should do. She ended up kneling in front of him.

message 17: by Brooke (new)

Brooke He leaned down and lifted the girl to her feet. "I'm going to buy you, okay? And then your going to go to this place, where we'll feed you and you can sleep in an actually bed." He said. "And then we'll let you go."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Her mouth dropped slightly. It was too good to be true. "R-really?"

message 19: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Gale nodded. "Really."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She hugged him, but quickly pulled bac and looked at the floor.

message 21: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Gale smiled and looked at Peter. "My favorite reaction." He laughed. Peter grinned.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) A woman doing head counts stopped in the rom. "Everything alright? She asked.

message 23: by Brooke (new)

Brooke "I wanna buy this whore." Gale said, stepping into his character. He sauntered up to the woman.

Peter nudged the girl. "He's acting." He whispered.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lily kept her eyes on the ground.

"Really? We have much beter girls," he woman said, "This one is a runt."

message 25: by Brooke (new)

Brooke "I want this one!" He yelled, pointing at her. "She'll be easy."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lily flinched a little.

The woman blinked "Right away sir."

message 27: by Brooke (new)

Brooke "Hurry up!" He grumbled, turning away from the woman and walking back to the girl and Peter.
"Convincing enough?" Gale asked as the woman hurried out the door.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lily nodded slightly still a little scared.

The woman came back a min later with paper work.

message 29: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Gale walked up, taking the pen from her, biting the lid off and spitting it on the ground. "How much she gunna cost me?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) The woman looked Lily up and down. "500."

message 31: by Brooke (new)

Brooke "For a runt? 350."

message 32: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Serena heard some yelling and then some talking from outside her room. She stayed as quiet as she could but listened as a man bargained for a slave girl.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "425." The woman said crossing her arms.

message 34: by Brooke (new)

Brooke "390."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She looked at Lily again, and he eyes narrowed. "Fine."

Lily bit her cheeks lightly. I'm getting out.

message 36: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Serena listened as the people came across a final price. Poor girl she thought.

message 37: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Gale smiled and pulled out a check book.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Would you like to look around some more?" The woman asked.

message 39: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Peter stepped up. "I would."

Gale leaned against the wall and started to fill out the paper work.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) The woman stepped out of the way so he could get past her.

Lily sat back down on the floor near Gale's feet.

message 41: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Peter walked past her, looking at the list of rooms. A girl named Serena lived in the room a couple doors down. Pretty name. he thought and opened the door to her room.

Gale finished the paper work and handed it to the woman, along with the check. He looked down at the girl at his feet.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) The woman took it gladly and walked off.

Lily kept her eyes on her hands until the woman was gone, then looked up at Gale.

message 43: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Gale smiled at her and held out his hand.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She flinched before she realised he wasn't going to hit her. She put her hand lightly in his.

message 45: by Brooke (new)

Brooke He pulled her up onto her feet. "I'm not going to hurt you." He said softly.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She nodded, but kept her eyes on the floor. "Yes, sir." She said quietly.

message 47: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Serena heard the door open and froze, holding her breath, trying not to be noticed. She wished she could just slip into the shadows and not be seen.

message 48: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Gale sighed. "Come with me, we'll wait for Peter in the car."

Peter peered into the dark, noticing a figure in the shadows. He walked slowly toward it.

message 49: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Serena sat scared as the man walked toward her. She closed her eyes and prepared for whatever was going to happen to her.

message 50: by Brooke (new)

Brooke "Are you Serena?" He asked in a low voice.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25