All the Good Role Play Names are Taken discussion

M RPs > High School RP

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Feb 19, 2011 05:47AM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Jenn was at her locker, putting up fresh wallpaper on the inside.

message 3: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments Erica walked over to her locker, and began putting pictures of rock bands up. She put magnets on each one of them, and slammed the door shut.

message 4: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Feb 19, 2011 05:48AM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Jenn took out a black Sharpee from her jeans and wrote a few things on the wallpaper.

message 5: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments Erica looked over, and, seeing Amore, walked over to her. "Hi." Erica greeted.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Hey," She smiled at her firend. "Can I barrow your silver?" She asked holding up the Sharpee.

message 7: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments Erica nodded. "Sure," She said. She pushed her books up in her arms, and smiled.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She took the marker ans started outlining som words and letters. "You commin to the club tonight?" She asked, not looking up.

message 9: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments "Hells yes!" Erica replied, loudly.

message 10: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Feb 19, 2011 05:48AM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Sweet," Jenn smiled, "Tonight is girls dring free, and all the guy waiters are shirtless."

message 11: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments "Woohoo!" Erica whooped. "We're gonna party tonight!"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She laughed and grabbed her books. "Let's just hope was don't die from bordom, first."

message 13: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments "Yeah." Erica laughed, heading to class.

message 14: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Feb 19, 2011 05:48AM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Jenn sat in the back and started drawing on her jeans with her Sharpee.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Opps, I've been using the wrong name...)

message 16: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments (Silly:p)

message 17: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments "Watcha drawin'?" Erica asked.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Stuff..." Jenn said pulling out a pink Sharpee.

message 19: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments "Seriously? Not gonna tell me? I see how it is." Erica teased, sticking out her tongue.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She threw a marker at her and stuck out her tongue back.

message 21: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments Erica picked up the marker, and drew on Amore's arm. She giggled, and ran down the hall.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Jenn, not Amore. She another person in a diff RP)

"Oh that's it!" Sher chaced after her.

message 23: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments (Oh...)
Erica looked behind her, and smacked into something. She fell down with an "oof", and looked up. She looked up, and saw a...
(Wait. Can I add another character?)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Sure, but it's not best to have a gir of yours and a guy [if youre doing a guy] of yous to like each other)

Jenn caught up to her.

message 25: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments (Okie dokie. Then, I'll make it a chick)

message 26: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments Holli wrote: "(Oh...)
Erica looked behind her, and smacked into something. She fell down with an "oof", and looked up. She looked up, and saw a...
(Wait. Can I add another character?)"

Erica looked behind her, and smacked into something. She fell down with an "oof", and looked up. She looked up, and saw a girl with short, blond hair, wearing a red skirt and a black halter-top. Hands on her hips, she looked down at Erica. "Why in such a hurry?" The girl asked.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Klutz," Jenn muttered picking Erica up.

message 28: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments "I'm sorry," Erica said to the girl. "I'm Erica. What is your name?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Jenn brushed Erica off, "You're always falling." She said not paying mind to the girl.

message 30: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments "I bumped into someone," Erica said, turning to face Jenn.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "And you never look were you're going," She added.

message 32: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments "I was running from you!" Erica said, poking Jenn in the chest, playfully.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She grabbed hr marker na drew down Eeica's arm. "There."

message 34: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments "Hey!" Erica shouted.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Jenn stuck out her tongue.

message 36: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments Erica marked on Jenn's cheek. "Come on, slowpoke," Erica said. "We're gonna be late for class."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Jenn drew a mark down Erica's nose then ran off.

message 38: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments Erica chased after Jenn.

The girl that Erica had bumped into raised an eyebrow, and followed them.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Jenn raced into class and sat back down right at the bell rang.

message 40: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments Erica sat next to her, and took out her English textbook.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She pertended to liston to the teacher talk.

message 42: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments Erica was paying close attention, but wasn't very focused. She blinked, and squinted her eyes.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Jenn tapped out song beats on her desk.

message 44: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments Erica blinked and turned to Jenn. "What are you doing?" Erica whispered.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Nothing," She whispered back.

message 46: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 24 comments Erica looked around the room. 'It's soooo boring in here,' She thought.