All the Good Role Play Names are Taken discussion

K RPs > High School RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee walked into school for her early volleyball practice wearing her short shorts and team shirt.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Elizabeth headed to her locker and grabbed her books for class.

message 4: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Eli drove his car to school and got out and walked inside and when to his locker.

Lilly walked to school and when to her locker and got her books out.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments Zero walked to his Locker he opened it and took out his books for his Math class he locked his locker and looked around the hall way he sighed and started walking to class

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee walked down the hallway, brushing passed a few people, including Zero and Eli.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments Zero looked back as Jurnee walked pass him He smiled and walked in to his Math class he sat in his seat

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee came back from the locker room a while later wearing her black skinny jeans, a purple shirt and purple converse. She was always late to her first class but had the excuse of volleyball. She grabbed her books and walked into Math class and found her seat next to Zero. "Hey." She said with a smile and sat down.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments he heard his name and smiled when he looked at Jurnee "Oh hey Jurnee" he was wearing a black vail brides shirt and grey converse's and a grey skinnys

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee glanced at his shirt. "Dude, I love them!" She grinned.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments "Oh really" he was kind of shocked

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well yeah! How could I not?" Jurnee laughed a little.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments "yeah really my cousin is in the band" he laughed

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're kidding, right?" Jurnee's eyes widened a little.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments "No i'm not he's Andy six" he grinned

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee grinned back. "That's so awesome!"

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments Not really he's just a guy" he shrugged

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I think that would be cool to know him." Jurnee said.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments "well maybe some time you can come over and meet him" he smiled

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee smiled back. "Really?"

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments yeah sure you can even come after school if you like" he looked down at his math homework

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." Jurnee smiled and pulled her things from her bag, setting them on her desk. "You're on the football team, right?" She asked, liking how they were both at the back of the classroom.

message 23: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Feb 13, 2011 06:34PM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments "yes i am played for long time too"he replied looking to make sure he had everything for class

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought so." Jurnee said. "Because I cheer for you guys at the games."

((g2g see ya))

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments (((Oh bye))

"Oh...well thanks for that that's really nice of you" he grinned

message 26: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Elizabeth walked into Math Class late not realizing what time it had been. She had still been at her locker putting on her make-up and hadn't heard the bell. She ran to her seat and quickly sat down.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, you are really good." Jurnee smiled.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments by the way your smile is really Cute"he giggled

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee's cheeks turned slightly pink and she felt like she couldn't stop smiling. "Thanks."

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments your very welcome" he grinned and turned back to the teacher

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee looked down at her paper, a small smile still on her face.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments he wrote what the teacher said on the posits still thinking about Jurnee

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee starting sketching on her paper, knowing what the teacher was already droning on and on about.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments a few minutes later the bell ring he didn't hear he was lisning to his ipod

message 35: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Jessica scribbled stuff in her notebook.Pretending to understand what the teacher was saying.

message 36: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Elizabeth sat with her book under the desk reading while humming a small tune to herself.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee nudged Zero. "Class is over." She said and stood up.

message 38: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Jessica looked up and watched evryone get up to leave.She kept scribbling and finally stuffed everything into her backpack.

message 39: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Elizabeth shut her book and ran out of the classroom.

message 40: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Jess jumped up and ran out of the room.She couldnt be late to her next class again.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments PartyKiller ♥The Lack of Gravity♥ wrote: "Jurnee nudged Zero. "Class is over." She said and stood up."

"Oh really" he looked around "I guess it is" he laughed and stood up

message 42: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Jess ran to her locker.Occasionaly bumping into people.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"What class do you have next?" Jurnee asked Zero.

message 44: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Feb 18, 2011 10:09PM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments "Gym sucks" he groaned "How about you Jurnee" he asked

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Teacher aide for gym." Jurnee laughed a little.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments "well i'm happy if i get to see you there" he grinned

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee smiled back. "Well, lets go." She said and headed or the gym.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 30 comments he walked with her he took her hand he blushed a'i don't to lose you in the crowd"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course." Jurnee smiled and looked up at him.

message 50: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Jess ran to the gym and panted when she got to the locker room.She finally wasnt late.

« previous 1