Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Archived: Threads, misc. > LisaKay's Kindle Books to lend:

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Apr 21, 2011 10:33PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments I believe I can lend these out once.
Harper's Bride by Alexis Harrington Slow Ride (Rough Riders, #9.5) by Lorelei James The Angel and the Prince by Laurel O'Donnell

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments That worked Lisa!! Yay!! Now I'll have to read it in 14 days!! LMAO!!

message 3: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Feb 15, 2011 07:53PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Great! I am so happy. Now I have to make a bookshelf. That looks like a better way to manage them.

I got Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #11) by Kresley Cole after midnight last night and it is not leadable! Also, I don't know how to lead books that I was able to convert to Kindle format because they are not listed in my account at Amazon. So many mixed emotions over this.

Smiley

message 4: by Kelley (new)

Kelley (shewolf0316) LisaKay wrote: "I don't know how to lead books that..."

You can't. You can ONLY lend books purchased through Kindle that the publisher has allowed it on. You can't lend anything else via Kindle. Plus, it's kinda not legal to do that when not through a lending program like Nook or Kindle.

message 5: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Lent out A Taste of Heaven by Alexis Harrington . I believe I can only lend it once.