Book Haven discussion

General > How to find discussions?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (pg4003) | 148 comments I still struggle with navigation on this site sometimes! I created a discussion in the Book Haven topic, I called it Buddy Reads - Message in a Bottle. Now when I look under the Book Haven discussions, I don't see it. What am I doing wrong?

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Dutton | 19 comments If you scroll further down the page on the home page of Book Haven your thread is there. It is under the Buddy section. The most popular threads are the ones that show up first in the discussions. If your thread has not been posted on in a while it will get pushed down. Click on the heading of the section and the rest of the discussions within that section will show up. Here is a link to your thread.

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/4...

message 3: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Stroube | 2393 comments Mod
Andrea wrote: "If you scroll further down the page on the home page of Book Haven your thread is there. It is under the Buddy section. The most popular threads are the ones that show up first in the discussions. ..."

I made a buddy reads folder, and moved your thread to the folder so that people can find it more easily. I also thought it would give people a chance to create more buddy read threads.

message 4: by Sonya (new)

Sonya marie madden | 440 comments good idea, joy

message 5: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 867 comments Another way to find discussions is to use the search discussion posts option on the right hand side of the groups home page and discussion page. They key words. If will pull up discussions with that word or words.