Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Questions: > How to be a mod.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 744 (744 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Mar 11, 2011 02:09PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments He guys, this is one of your mods here. If you wanna be a mod please read the following. If you have questions, feel free to ask. The standards/rules to be a mod :
1. You have to be very active
2. You have to have finished the series.
3. You must have at least a 500 comments
4. You have be okayed by me(Hannah) and Tiffany, and Arti,Erica, and Irene. The vote should be unanimous (the current mods)
5. You must be active in atleast 1 topic in 1 general discussion. For example you must be active under something under the heading of "Professor/Staff"
6. Also you will be removed as a mod if you're not active enough.

If you qualify, you may ask to be a mod in this topic. I would also like to let you know, there is only one spot available.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Is that good tiff?
Oh and anybody can create topics right?

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
I don't want too many mods. it would be too hectic.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Okay, I'll add that there is only one more slot open.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, except she's active, she'll get to 200 in less than no time.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments If she takes too long then tiff might remove her, i don't know.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments We just chose the mods randomly when tiff started the group. So yeah.

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
crap, hannah! you have 268 comments!! i never realized lol...i have 270! weird!! i never knew lol!!

message 11: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Hannah wrote: "Yeah, except she's active, she'll get to 200 in less than no time."

thanks

message 12: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I would like to stay thank you very much

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 14: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i would

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Yeah, except she's active, she'll get to 200 in less than no time."

thanks"

your welcome. I don't think we should take away mod privliges from people who deserve it.

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yea. Oh no a smiley face spaz

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Kay I'm good. :)

message 31: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lawl

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh god :)

message 33: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:P

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "oh god :)"

You sound like my Social Studies teacher she always says "Oh, god" or "Oh my dear god"

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 36: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "oh god :)"

You sound like my Social Studies teacher she always says "Oh, god" or "Oh my dear god""

NOBODY TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY!

Is she old?

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

LOL

message 38: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I'm srry! I want to know cause NOBODY says that anymore

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

hey! i say it!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My social studies teachers birthday is today, and she refuses to tell us her age, but I she's 24, I got this info from outside information.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments She's wicked pretty too.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments just ten more!

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 45: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

My History teacher, Ms.Tecson, she's like (we think) 23 or 24 or 25.
She'll tell us in the end of eighth grade. We know her first name, website, and twitter. (my friends secretly stalk her)

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hannah wrote: "He guys, this is one of your mods here. If you wanna be a mod please read the following. If you have questions, feel free to ask. The standards/rules to be a mod :
1. You have to be very active
2. ..."

THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE! you HAVE to have 500 comments in order to be a MOD!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooooo! Pick me!

message 48: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

are we demoting Irene.?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I think she has been already...

message 50: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

oh... lemme check

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15