Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > MODS ONLY!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
MODS!! ATTENTION!! THERE IS SLACKERS AROUND!!!

ok, guys. if you really want to be a mod, take it seriously! there are a couple slackers! (*cough*hunter*cough*) and, one mod didn't finish the series yet :(. sorry guys, but im taking action here.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, I'm active, but some others aren't.

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Well, Irene and Arti are too, but not as much as me, I'm like online 24/7. :)

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea same. i have nutin betta 2 do

message 6: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 13, 2011 12:09PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I have vb, except I stay up late, or get up early.

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

what's vb??

message 8: by Minh (last edited Feb 14, 2011 03:39AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Wait, who is slacker?
Anyway, if someone don't active in a few day or week, they should tell the other mod like Tiffany...

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hunter. i feel bad taking his mod prievleges but, he wasnt active or had a lot of comments or finish the seires

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yeah, except sometimes someone might be away. When ever a mod is away or won't be able to comment for a while they should let another mod know.

message 11: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
I can only go on if I finish my Homework, and I kinda have alot

message 12: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

How do you check how many comments you have?

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

you mouse over a past post u have 119 post

message 14: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

tanks

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah i have a lot of hmwk too, it's just i go on for like 10 mins at a time.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments like 20 times a day

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea ik. i dont have much homework i do it either at study hall or at 6 o clock

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I do it all in science, because my science teacher is oblivious to everything, including the fact that he's supposed to be teaching.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Hey guys, I just though of an idea. I think we should have a end of winter ball. So it would be held around March 21, and before then, we'll make a Charries topic, and everyone can create their own character, and then we can do RP's based on preparations and other things to do withthe ball. WHat are your thoughts on this? (Note, please don't comment on this yet if you're not a mod)

message 20: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "I do it all in science, because my science teacher is oblivious to everything, including the fact that he's supposed to be teaching."

I know what you mean, my science teacher lectures WAY too much. And in French the homework is always on the board, so me and my friend do it in class

message 21: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "Hey guys, I just though of an idea. I think we should have a end of winter ball. So it would be held around March 21, and before then, we'll make a Charries topic, and everyone can create their own..."

It's cool, but I'm still a little confuzed

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea. i thought you meant a real thing!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Really? You really thought that? You really though I was going to invite 42 people from different states all over the country to reenact a ball? Well, should we create the event, and suggestions to make it less confuzing, do you wanna add stuff?

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i dont know..

message 25: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

And plus, March is SPRING!!! My BIRTHDAY'S IN MARCH!

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

cool!

message 27: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I REACHED 200 COMMENTS!!!! (srry, stupid thing to get excited over) DANCE PARTY!!

message 28: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I still not... * stuck in homework and school*

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Really?!?!?!?! It's FEB VACTATION FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahaha!

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we had soo many snow days tho i had a full week this week and next week were off. we were supposed to get a half day today. piano class tommorow!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ? Well anyway, anymore thoughts on the spring ball?
If no one comments in 1 day, I'm going to make it official.

message 32: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I HAVE NEXT WEEK OFF!!! PARTAY!!!

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

PARTAY!!! anyway...sure we can do the spring ball thing

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments kay, I'm creating it, no one else do. plz?

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

kkkkk ill make erica a mod. everyone agree here?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments no , not yet.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I have to double check that she qualifys
comment

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments on the Erica for mod topic.

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ok. what has to be checked

hi testing this out

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

testing...

message 41: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

it works :)

message 42: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY! * screamed in a jealous voice *. In my country don't have snow... *sad*. And my school is having a bunch of tests!!!!
DAMN!

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol country? you live in the u.s.?

message 44: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

from sunny California, now it's pouring like crazy.
One day its SUNNY!
Next day its BLECH!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments for us, it stays the same weather for one week then the next it's different.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments God I hate Big Time Rush, and my sister akways watches it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ya

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments that''s what my brother says, "ya"

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.