Monster High Boarding School discussion

Roleplay > skull crushers(after school band )

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments ((the band takes in any one but if you want to go to gigs you must have talent in music))

message 2: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments chris hoped people would join or else he wont be able to show off th past 242 years of practie

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments ((where is this? like is there a room?))
Clare timidly and slowly knocked on the door. Maybe I'm just insane thinking I could make friends here... or that i would even get in....

message 4: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments ((band room! and some times in one of the band mates rooms for meetings but mostly in the band room cuz they have renforced sound proof walls))

chris took 3 tries to open the door"sup"he said

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments She held one of her elbows with her hand and smiled nervously. "Hi."

message 6: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments "so are you here for the band opening?"he asked her

message 7: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments ((sry interenet broke))
She nodded. "Yes."

message 8: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments Maybe I should have brought my guitar.... She thought before smiling at her. "Hi."

message 9: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments She nodded. "Yup."

message 10: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments "Okay." She started to sing softly to the song.

message 11: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments he pulled out his electric keyboard that was hanging from a strap and started playing an electric version of the beat with a nice tempo he added that spiced up the song in a new way

message 12: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments ((this was the song they were playing while being shown behind them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fmEcC... ))

message 13: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments ((awesome music video!))
She smiled and sang a little louder, she was really good.

message 14: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments he added a few sound effects that he downloaded to the board to give more umve if you know what i mean and changed tone ad scale on a 5 second rate that broke the scale of awesome for the song even though there were no ere near the origonals way of doing it it was pretty epic

message 15: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments She smiled and sang a little louder.

message 16: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments after the song he said "damn were awesome i think we just pwned the orgional version anyways seeing ow we got the foundation of a band i want to tell yall something were going to be playing in the first half of the school halloween dance and i asked some of the wizard/techno geeks to help us out with some of my payment and there going to hook us up with an epic stage thing and they got me this head phone set that teaches us how to play songs but it takes up alot of power so unless we want a high bill well have to just learn the basic of the songs were playing or else"

message 17: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments Clare nodded. "Got it."

message 18: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments "other than that we rock"

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments She smiled. "Cool."

message 20: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments "now any song requests?"

message 21: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments "Hm... Dunno... What style do you usually do?"
((g2g))

message 22: by enigma? (last edited Feb 20, 2011 06:50PM) (new)

enigma? | 332 comments "any thing that doesnt suck and is NOT country other than that i can play it i also now how to play the drums and a few other instraments very well and i`m learning bass gutair"

message 23: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments "I sing, play guitar, and piano. And do you know 'Boulevard of Broken Songs'?"
(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RCsle... ))

message 24: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments She sang the Green Day's part.
((it starts off with Green Day singing ps i gotta go))

message 25: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments ((the real name of it is broken dreams not songs and it was the first green day song i heard and only one word to say EPIC"

starts doing the drums

message 26: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments "nope who are they?"

message 27: by Esther (last edited Feb 25, 2011 12:41PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments ((ik, they called it broken songs because it's two, maybe three different songs))
"Nope." She said but she took out her phone and looked them up.

message 28: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments "Cool."

message 29: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments She listened.

message 30: by enigma? (last edited Feb 25, 2011 05:02PM) (new)

enigma? | 332 comments "there good but where i come from i would get beat up for listing to this type of stuff but lucky enough i just like any thing that sounds good on a scale of 1 to 5 i give it 3 and a half

message 31: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments She shrugged. "Not neccisarily the type of music i get, but it's okay."

message 32: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments ((why arent you guys doing the party our band is playing there and you guys havnt wrote crud! what do i look like a radio or something i`m running out of songs!))

"exactly"

message 33: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments ((i don't kno what kind of music u listen to, i listen to alternative))

message 34: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments ((im the same has my character just ask me before you play it thats all i have to say so all you got to do is write "there next song was yadada"and your golden))

message 35: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments ((mkay))
"Do you know this one?" She said as she started to sing a song.

message 36: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments ((you got to post a video to the song for me to see if i know it))

message 38: by enigma? (new)

enigma? | 332 comments "no but there pretty good"

message 39: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 597 comments "I love that song."